Any other Montgomery Charter customers notice ESPNU is now off on your cable package?

FootballFanatic

I watched the channel last week and here and there over the years, this morning its just off and says I need to subscribe.

I haven't had a chance to call yet, but anyone else having the same problem?

My dad lives near New Orleans and he has Charter. He told me they pulled ESPNU and now you have to pay $5.00 a month for it. I know Comcast added the station for free, but I think Charter is trying to milk you for a few more bucks.

It seems that you have to pay for ESPNU with Charter. Comcast appears free and well as usual Directv no issues, better give them a ring if you want the game

ESPNU was pulled from my line-up on Wednesday. I called Charter and after many, many frustrating minutes of pushing phone buttons and never getting the right selection (according to the recorded voice) I finally gat an agent. He said that he understood my frustration but I could always pay the additional $5 and get more sport stations. I asked if my bill was going to be reduced since they removed a station WITHOUT any prior communication and he asked "why should we?" I talked to his supervisor but got nowhere - same answers. I told them that satellite was my next choice and that I was fed up with Charter's game playing every year with channels and upping rates. The superviser said that she understood and that it was my decision. Why even bother!!!!!!!!!!!!

Channel 280 on Comcast Digital in Mobile. They also added back NFL network. That channel hasn't been free for several years. NO HD but I'M still excited to watch the game on my new big screen.

Archived