Joel Bonomolo commits

WAR-MATT

After meeting with CMG, Bonomolo now says he will announce his commitment Monday. There had been speculation he would wait until next weekend to announce it.

After meeting with CMG, Bonomolo now says he will announce his commitment Monday. There had been speculation he would wait until next weekend to announce it.

I was kind of wondering about it anyway, since other than War-Matt's link to a New orleans site, I hadn't seen it reported in any mainstream media. Seem's like he's ours, eventually, however (fingers crossed) and a good one.

I've always thought it was neat when someone from Cali comes all the way out here for school. I guess it's because there are so many options out there, it's always a surprise when they pick this state.

I've always thought it was neat when someone from Cali comes all the way out here for school. I guess it's because there are so many options out there, it's always a surprise when they pick this state.

He's originally from New Orleans.

Yeah, not from Cali

:roflol: Seriously?

:roflol: Seriously?

I thought he was from there... what's so funny about that?

No announcement was made today. Seems there are some "details" to be resolved. Not sure what this means but i don't like the smell of it unless he (or Auburn) has decided again to wait for the weekend. There is some speculation it may involve whether he graduates in December and which class he comes un under. But I don't see that as a reason to delay him comitting.

No announcement was made today. Seems there are some "details" to be resolved. Not sure what this means but i don't like the smell of it unless he (or Auburn) has decided again to wait for the weekend. There is some speculation it may involve whether he graduates in December and which class he comes un under. But I don't see that as a reason to delay him comitting.

I agree, grades, etc. have nothing to do with committing. A commit is not binding on either the player or the school. A commitment is entirely free. There is no reason NOT to commit unless you: 1)haven't made up your mind, or 2)There is some drama queen junk involved.

I agree, grades, etc. have nothing to do with committing. A commit is not binding on either the player or the school. A commitment is entirely free. There is no reason NOT to commit unless you: 1)haven't made up your mind, or 2)There is some drama queen junk involved.

...or 3) You just want to take all your visits for fun without P.O.'ing too many people, or 4) You want to bask in the limelight of recruiting attention for a little longer.

One fact this thread proves.....don't believe everything you read or hear about recruiting and commitments. :)

...or 3) You just want to take all your visits for fun without P.O.'ing too many people, or 4) You want to bask in the limelight of recruiting attention for a little longer.

5) You might have been asked to hold off until a certain big recruiting weekend where it's been speculated that multiple recruits will commit all at once for a big splash.

Just saying...it's possible.

4) You want to bask in the limelight of recruiting attention for a little longer.

See my "drama queen" remark. That's where I'd file this.

4) You want to bask in the limelight of recruiting attention for a little longer.

See my "drama queen" remark. That's where I'd file this.

gotcha.. :thumbsup:

Archived