Finebaum called out by Yahoo

WAR-MATT

This offseason has been full of bs more than any other. I'm tired of hearing/reading about rumors, BCW secondary violations, and now this garbage about CTT. It would be nice for Finebaum to get out of the gutter and do some real journalism for a change.

This offseason has been full of bs more than any other. I'm tired of hearing/reading about rumors, BCW secondary violations, and now this garbage about CTT. It would be nice for Finebaum to get out of the gutter and do some real journalism for a change.

Did you really just put the words Finebaum and Journalism in the same sentence??????? :blink:

Did you really just put the words Finebaum and Journalism in the same sentence??????? :blink:

Kinda like people put Shula/Dubose and head football coach in the same sentence.

At least Shaun (the idiot bammer) from Center Point is gone.

I liked the article from yahoo. It shed light on the journalistic (or lack of) problem in Alabama when it comes to sports. The bias with UAT is disgusting. When has Finebaum ever had a crediable source? Finebaum hates xCTT because xCTT wouldn't give him the time of day. I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual. :)

I liked the article from yahoo. It shed light on the journalistic (or lack of) problem in Alabama when it comes to sports. The bias with UAT is disgusting. When has Finebaum ever had a crediable source? Finebaum hates xCTT because xCTT wouldn't give him the time of day. I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual. :)

I would bet good money on that based on info I have from a source close to Tubs.

Archived