Bush fumbles three times against terrorist

Tiger Al

Let us see now...

Blame Bush because it happened on his watch, then blast him when he points out how far we have come since it happened. Yet Bush is the one politicizing.

But, what do you expect from an enraged, hate mongering liberal.

It couldn't be possible that the information he was "stonewalling" was of such a sensitive nature that ongoing intelligence collection ops would have been breeched? No, it couldn't be that.

No, it couldn't. All of the members of the commitee and their staffs have the highest security clearance. They pointed this out when they were repeatedly being stonewalled. Republican Thomas Kean , head of the commitee, was very, very upset about this.

Of course not.

Shame on President Bush for knowing about the 9/11 attack months in advance and refusing to tell anyone about it so his big rich Texas oil buddies and Cheney's chums over at Haliburton could get even richer. Shame on President Bush for pretty much everything bad that has ever happened to this country. Most of all, shame on President Bush for causing my flat tire this morning.

Anything else you want to add, Al?

Yes, TIS, I'd like to add that it's funny for Bush to claim that he's fighting terrorists but, when given three opportunities to get a high level one, he balks at them in favor of going after a toothless, clawless, secondhand lion, and doing it based on deception.

It couldn't be possible that the information he was "stonewalling" was of such a sensitive nature that ongoing intelligence collection ops would have been breeched? No, it couldn't be that.

No, it couldn't. All of the members of the commitee and their staffs have the highest security clearance. They pointed this out when they were repeatedly being stonewalled. Republican Thomas Kean , head of the commitee, was very, very upset about this.

Of course not.

Shame on President Bush for knowing about the 9/11 attack months in advance and refusing to tell anyone about it so his big rich Texas oil buddies and Cheney's chums over at Haliburton could get even richer. Shame on President Bush for pretty much everything bad that has ever happened to this country. Most of all, shame on President Bush for causing my flat tire this morning.

Anything else you want to add, Al?

If there is nothing to hide then why the stonewalling? He was the one who created the Commission to find out the "truth" about what happened on 9/11. He's now the one preventing the commission from doing just that.

If this were a Dem in office doing the same thing, ya'll would be raising he**!

Yes, TIS, I'd like to add that it's funny for Bush to claim that he's fighting terrorists but, when given three opportunities to get a high level one, he balks at them in favor of going after a toothless, clawless, secondhand lion, and doing it based on deception.

Well Al I find it funny for you dems to harp for the past two years about how wrong President Bush is and has been. Mr. Kerry has been one of the loudest. He voted for and against. But now he says he will send 40,000 more troops there till AT LEAST 2010. I also find it funny that you completely ignore the mountains of cash that Sodom Hussein had which he sent wherever terrorists wanted or needed it. Which he also sent to the PLO to pay for suicide bombers.

Kerry said that to replenish what he called "our overextended military," he would add 40,000 active-duty Army troops, "a temporary increase likely to last the remainder of the decade."

LINK

Archived