Dems slam White House on Haiti policy

Tigermike

or Cuidad del Tigre. We'd have to have a gathering place in the center of town (complete with a tree on the corner) that has satellite TV so we can watch the games in the fall.

I'm for it!! Let's go!!

With absolutely nothing but ORANGE & BLUE Christmas lights all over!

Wasted away again in Old TigerTown,

Looking for another case of...... ice cold Coors Lght, (dont drink margaritas)

Some people say theres a woman to blame,

but I dont,

it's Logan Young's Fault.

:lol:

I vote for somewhere in Australia, the cost of living is higher, but uh, I don't speak Spanish. And going to the beach in February is AUsome, Cricky Mate!!!

I have always wanted to live in the Outback! :lol: However, let's wait and see what happens in 2004 and 2008 first. One would have to think that the democrats would have better candidates then Ms. Rodham-Clinton in 2008. Of course, that would make too much sense if the liberals actually supported a good candidate.

I vote for somewhere in Australia, the cost of living is higher, but uh, I don't speak Spanish. And going to the beach in February is AUsome, Cricky Mate!!!

Yeah, but freezing your cajones off in July just isn't right and Austrailian english can be pretty confusing in itself. On the other hand, Spanish is easy to learn, and knowing a few simple phrases would get you by. In Cuidad del Tigre, english would be the official language. As far as the weather goes, along the central and southern coast of Mexico, the temperature never drops below 73 degrees and it rarely gets above 88 and there is always a nice tropical breeze blowing in off the Caribbean. Paradise, my friends (amigos), simply paradise!!

Yeah, but freezing your cajones off in July just isn't right and Austrailian english can be pretty confusing in itself.

Sydney is as 'tropical' as Miami, and even further south in Melbourne it is probably not even as cold as Atlanta. Just live further north in Queensland, you are as much in the tropics there as in Mexico. There is no doubt that communicating in English with the Aussies is easier than learning Spanish, the problem is the cost of living...

Archived