Mary started it all

Tigermike

"Sex with an animal is a far-reaching infringement of its physical integrity and the animal can never consent to it. It is pure maltreatment and should therefore be punishable," LPF member Joost Eerdmans said in parliament.

They are worried about the rights of the animal. No thought given to sex with an animal being sick and immoral! I wonder why PETA hasn't chimed in on this? :blink::o

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is disgusting. If the guy likes having sex with ponies and its not against the law, why doesn't he just get his own pony?

That is disgusting. If the guy likes having sex with ponies and its not against the law, why doesn't he just get his own pony?

That thought never occurred to me. Legally if it were not his own pony, could it be considered rape?

I think it's indicative, and completely predictable, of a culture that has lost it's moral and ethical moorings by dismissing objective morality as "passe" or as a religious view that "has no place" in a secular society. You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

I think it's indicative, and completely predictable, of a culture that has lost it's moral and ethical moorings by dismissing objective morality as "passe" or as a religious view that "has no place" in a secular society. You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

Very well said!

lol...

instead of worrying who owns the animal, or whether it's trespassing and/or destruction of property, why not worry about the well-being of a person who chooses to partake in such activity.

yet, if the horse were enjoying it, then maybe there really isn't anything wrong w/ it... :roll: i mean, he wasn't hurting anyone else, was he?

I heard the pony died and the man was brought up before a judge on the grounds of necrophilic bestiality. His defense was " judge, i didnt know the pony was dead while i was ------ing it.

I heard the pony died and the man was brought up before a judge on the grounds of necrophilic bestiality. His defense was " judge, i didnt know the pony was dead while i was ------ing it.

Neigh...Neigh!....I vote neigh!!! :huh:

Archived