The Cover That John Kerry

Tigermike

The Cover That Hanoi John Doesn't Want You To See

Funny how it's dificult to find John Kerry's book, The New Soldier these days. All it takes is one glance at the cover of this traitor's work, which shows a photo mocking the flag raising at Iwo Jima, to understand his true thoughts concerning

our military:

http://www.thepatriette.com/archives/000124.html

hanoikerry.jpg

I wonder if that's a good book. Anyone read it?

Not likely.

In this book, I wonder if he acknowledged any names of the men he helped put on the Vietnam War Memorial?

Not likely.

In this book, I wonder if he acknowledged any names of the men he helped put on the Vietnam War Memorial?

What do you mean? Dean had a right to protest the war, he didn't hurt anyone. He was in Viet Nam for three months fighting for his country. He had a right to protest. :roll:

Not likely.

What do you mean? Dean had a right to protest the war, he didn't hurt anyone. He was in Viet Nam for three months fighting for his country. He had a right to protest. :roll:

You mean Dean's brother don't you, Howard was skiing in Colorado, bad back and all. :rolleyes:

Not likely.

You mean Dean's brother don't you, Howard was skiing in Colorado, bad back and all. :rolleyes:

.....and Dean's brother, if I remember correctly, was not in the military either. He was touring Cambodia/Laos/Vietnam with some Aussie friend of his when he was killed.

It was John Kerry we were speaking of, WarEagle 96. Sure, he had the right to protest the war, but to come out and call the men and women serving over there war criminals and baby killers while touting himself a war hero and cavorting around with Jane Fonda make him much less than that in my books. If he were as proud of the medals he "earned" over there then as he seems to be now, I doubt very seriously he would have thrown them so far over the White House fence while turning his back on his comrades.

Archived