Staff Changes

Draven

With CGC and his history at Auburn do we see any staff changes(outside OC) or does he stay with most of the same group?

On D i say yeah we see a lot of the same faces stay but what about on the O side of the ball?

No doubt he will have to go and get a very good OC and staff. That's not his strong suit.

basically we're back to where we were with CTT. Who is our OC going to be? What's our style going to be? Are we going back to smash-mouth football and winning games on our defense?

what coordinators were we looking at before the CTT resignation?

Malzahn?

I like Trooper Taylor from Oklahoma State. He lit up the OU defense for 41 pts and it sure was fun to watch in person, even though OU shot up 61 points of its own.

OBTW...... It sounds as if Stacey Searels may be headed to the Plains. That would be a very nice first step in the right direction for Auburn on the OL.

OBTW...... It sounds as if Stacey Searels may be headed to the Plains. That would be a very nice first step in the right direction for Auburn on the OL.

Will this mean no more "false start #73 on the offense??" i got so sick of those this past season. haha.

Will this mean no more "false start #73 on the offense??" i got so sick of those this past season. haha.

Did anyone get a final count on this? It had to be 20+!

Yea, considering he had a messed up knee and TOUGHED it out for you AUBURN.......

Way to smash on the guy !!!!!!!!

other players would have had surgery and called the season a wrap...

Yea, considering he had a messed up knee and TOUGHED it out for you AUBURN.......

?? bummed knee = lack of concentration ??

holding penalties and sacks can be attributed to injuries. false starts? not so fast my friend... :poke:

holding penalties and sacks can be attributed to injuries. false starts? not so fast my friend... :poke:

ok, genius

so has it ever dawned on you that him being injured = him being slower .....

so he was trying to get out of his stance faster BECAUSE he knew he was a step slower

ok, genius

so has it ever dawned on you that him being injured = him being slower .....

so he was trying to get out of his stance faster BECAUSE he knew he was a step slower

elba,

Can you tell us what the extent of the injury was ... and does he still need surgery to correct it?

Archived