What Are You Doing?

boddatiger99

Just curious, what is everyone doing this coming week to prep for the Iron Bowl?

Wearing a lucky hat all week?

Not changing underwear?

Praying and fasting? :)

Spreading as many UA rumors as you can?

Desperately hunting for tickets because you're convinced we will pull the upset?

Trying to avoid Bammer co-workers because you're convinced we will be blown away?

Any other kind of pre-Iron Bowl ritual?

Watching other games and saying, "If we were smart, we would put that play in against 'Bama." Then getting mad because I know we will see little to no intelligent and imaginative offense, even in the 12th game of the year, against our hated rival, with nothing to lose. Oh yeah, and I'm praying. :P

Off this week, so painting the house and golfing.

I know this is not what you asked, but for years, some of my AU/AL friends have always joked about watching the Iron Bowl at a "gentleman's club". Looks like this year we get our wish, all GF's and wife's on board. Good times!

Well, I'm not doing anything different then any other Iron Bowl. I don't believe in lucky anything, rather I believe in hardwork, desire and performance that leads to a victorious result. The Auburn Tigers are in control of their own destiny, and anyone who says different, well you get the point. No Bammer is going to tell me that Auburn doesn't control their own destiny.

In short, our Auburn Tiger team must show up and perform to win. It's that simple.

If ever there was time gentlemen, the time is now to show up and perform to win.

Doing a ritual involving small dolls, chanting, incense, locks of hair from Nick Sabin, Tony Franklin and Steve Ensminger while playing the Auburn Fight Song full blast.

Doing a ritual involving small dolls, chanting, incense, locks of hair from Nick Sabin, Tony Franklin and Steve Ensminger while playing the Auburn Fight Song full blast.

Will you be sacrificing a live chicken during this?

Not wearing anything red all week. Of course I do that the week before UGA, too, since I live in Atl. And since the game is on my birthday, maybe I'll get my wish when I blow out the candles! Should we have the cake before or during the game? WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure that my actions in Houston have no effect on the game. I mean, common, how silly..

But just in case, making pulled pork BBQ (which is not available here anywhere), dressing my son in all orange so that his Bama teacher has to look at it all week, and preparing beverages (lots of coke, Makers Mark, and some limes).

But, I know there is no such thing as luck :)

Heading out of town to visit my parents for Thanksgiving this weekend. My dad is a huge Bama Fan. It's going to be interesting to watch the game with him. I haven't watched an iron bowl with him since 1996. That was the year before I went to Auburn.

Drinking lots of 7up.

Me Too With lots of Crown in it! And waiting for the news to come on after the game.

So I can find out how many Bammers went to jail.

:roflol:

Will you be sacrificing a live chicken during this?

I saw this once........it is actually a live praying mantis, three cats, one ring-tailed lemur, and cutting the roots to a sassafras bush.

Archived