FLA-GA

Eagle-1

i'm a little surprised, i thought it would be alot closer. Stafford has absolutely NO time to throw. he's got like 2 DL in his face nailing him as he's releasing every throw.

Are y'all going to be able to hang with that?

i'm a little surprised, i thought it would be alot closer. Stafford has absolutely NO time to throw. he's got like 2 DL in his face nailing him as he's releasing every throw.

Are y'all going to be able to hang with that?

i'm skeered.

49-10 fla. OMG, unbelievable!!!!!!! georgia regretting the thug u celebration from last year yet, georgia looks worse than us today, knowshow moreno another no-show, thank god they won"t face alabama again to get slapped.... hopefully florida will be up to the task.

Even though Florida has lost 1 game, I still believe they are the best team in the SEC.

They beat Georgia worse than Alabama did, and didn't let them come back like bama did. I'm not just saying this because I don't like Alabama but seriously, Florida is just killing teams right now.

If Florida keep winning, they may very well end up playing for another Nat'l Championship.

Georgia has been made an example out of this year, 1st it was Alabama and now Florida.

Slink should be back soon, just give him some more time. The night's not over yet.

QUOTE(tigernt'town @ Nov 1 2008, 05:59 PM)

knowshow moreno another no-show

Another? When was the first time?

Alabama game. He rushed for like 40 yards against Alabama with the heisman hype on his shoulders.

Alabama game. He rushed for like 40 yards against Alabama with the heisman hype on his shoulders.

UGA's OL was exposed by UF today. its hard to put up 150 ypg averages when you have a shatty OL.

UGA's OL was exposed by UF today. its hard to put up 150 ypg averages when you have a shatty OL.

yeah and Florida only has the fastest defense in the SEC and probably all of college football. They also haven't given up many points all year.

Even though Florida has lost 1 game, I still believe they are the best team in the SEC.

I think they are the best team in the country. if there was a playoff in FB, I would pick them hands down.

I think they are the best team in the country. If there was a playoff in FB, I would pick them hands down.

If bama wins the West, I can't wait to see the Gators take them down.

i know you have already blocked it out of your mind as i am currently trying to do with our entire season, and believe me i am aware that our entire offense and coaching staff has been a no-show this season, heck i am to the point i think we should let the equipment managers and waterboys coach the rest of our season, they could not do any worse. but i digress. i was referring to the alabama game where moreno rushed for 35 yds on 9 carries, and florida would be #2, hence another no-show where he rushed for 65 yds on 17 carries. i know i am an old man but i was under the impression that a 100 yard rushing game was the benchmark for measuring the worth of a runningback. however moreno did avg 3.8 yds per carry on both outings and has 990 for the season, 65 + 35 = 100 of those 990, so yes i would state he was another no-show, the state rests, your witness counselor.............

however moreno did avg 3.8 yds per carry on both outings and has 990 for the season

Saying he is another "no-show" implies he does this often. As you just showed, it really doesn't happen often. If Bobo hadn't given up on the run so quick against Bama (as shown by the 9 rushes), he probably would have had more yards. Not saying a LOT but more than just 40. Hard to blame him when the OC isn't giving him the ball due to being down so much.

He has already shown this year and last year to show up in big games that we need him.

There isn't a UGA fan that blames him for the UF game either as the OL got absolutely demolished. Moreno was being hit by not one but two men behind the line just about every play.

however moreno did avg 3.8 yds per carry on both outings and has 990 for the season

Saying he is another "no-show" implies he does this often. As you just showed, it really doesn't happen often. If Bobo hadn't given up on the run so quick against Bama (as shown by the 9 rushes), he probably would have had more yards. Not saying a LOT but more than just 40. Hard to blame him when the OC isn't giving him the ball due to being down so much.

He has already shown this year and last year to show up in big games that we need him.

There isn't a UGA fan that blames him for the UF game either as the OL got absolutely demolished. Moreno was being hit by not one but two men behind the line just about every play.

exactly, however, he is going to go for 200+ when we play ya'll to make up for it

exactly, however, he is going to go for 200+ when we play ya'll to make up for it

Is that before or after we spot AU 20 points in the 1st half?

Archived