What I Miss This Year

boddatiger99

Before I give you my depressing list...let me say that a season like this does nothing to shake my fanatic passion and crazy devotion to my beloved Tigers. I'm class of 99, have deep roots in Auburn, and will be a loyal fan REGARDLESS of what our record is. Auburn is a spirit. A family. A one-of-a-kind place. War Eagle no matter what.

Having said that, here's a few things I miss:

> Talking about the possibility of Atlanta. Having the chance to go.

> Watching our running backs (take your pick) run over linebackers, safeties, defensive ends, cheerleaders, coaches, band members, and yo mama.

> Seeing intensity on the sideline and hearing the stories of cool stuff happening in practice.

> Seeing no name players step up and lead the charge...putting up stats and making the big plays that turn the game.

> Stability. No matter what you say, Tubs has run a good clean program and given Auburn much stability. Just look at his record against our SEC rivals. But I miss knowing that we had a good shot at winning every game. There's an extreme absence of stability right now...in all areas of our game (and coaching).

Looking forward to our Thursday night showdown. C'mon Tigers! Let's win the rest of em!

:au:

Archived