NO SOULJA BOY TONIGHT

Eagle-1

I didn"t have a dog in this fight, but after having to read about the natl.champ dogs in all the GA papers for four months,I cant help feeling a little satisfaction over what I witnessed tonight.

UGA fans are semi-notorious for that. BUT I will say I'm disappointed in any Auburn fan that wasn't pulling for UGA tonight. I don't care if you live in Atlanta. I lived in Atlanta, and I still would never be "happy" over a Bama win.

UGA fans are semi-notorious for that. BUT I will say I'm disappointed in any Auburn fan that wasn't pulling for UGA tonight. I don't care if you live in Atlanta. I lived in Atlanta, and I still would never be "happy" over a Bama win.

I was actually pulling for GA,but after 5 minutes that became moot,so I decided to just enjoy it.

Especially since UGA is in the east and Bama is in the west.

I will say, I pull for AU when they play UT and Bama isn't in the west hunt (ala 2004). But it doesn't make sense to pull for your inner division rival when they are playing an eastern foe.

Archived