Who looked worse on offense?

Offensive Points - UGA 6 AU 0

First Downs - UGA 17 AU 14

Total Yards - AU 315 UGA 252

Rushing Yards - AU 161 UGA 106

Passing Yards - AU 154 UGA 146

Yards per play - UGA 4.75 AU 4.43

Turnovers - UGA 0 AU 3

No, but it does show you every team goes through this....the only difference is Stafford and company are proven.

I saw this comparsion on another board.

Who looked worse on offense?

Offensive Points - UGA 6 AU 0

First Downs - UGA 17 AU 14

Total Yards - AU 315 UGA 252

Rushing Yards - AU 161 UGA 106

Passing Yards - AU 154 UGA 146

Yards per play - UGA 4.75 AU 4.43

Turnovers - UGA 0 AU 3

Wowwweeee......I'm not sure if that just means Georgia's O stinks, too. Stafford and Moreno are very good, and i don't buy the "USC has a great D' crap the TV commentators were spewing yesterday.

I hope this just indicates this was a true anomaly for the new CTF Dead Eagle offense.

I think USC does have a good defense.I hate the dawgs but they lay it on the line and go for the throat,today it didn't pay off as much,but when it does it's killer.They throw long with ease and it kills a D.Also Stafford will run without hesitating.I think USC did great to hold them to what they did.

I agree that we are making a bigger deal about the offense woes than there needs to be. I just think it's so frustrating for fans because of the way it happened - 2 fumbles that didn't even have any contact, QB constantly making bad, weak, and underthrown balls, missing open receivers, 100 yards in penalties. That is frustrating because it's mostly all mental.

I think that it is worse that we gain over 300 yards and can't score a TD. Obviously the missed FG's were big, but to not get it in the endzone once was stupid.

I just wish UGA would show up to Auburn like they do when playing USC. They never play them well, while USC seems to have UGA's number. Believe this though, UGA will show up to Auburn this year with their A-game, so hopefully CTF has the offense figured out by then!

while USC seems to have UGA's number.

I wouldn't say they have our number since we have won 6 of the last 7 games against them

BUT, you are correct that UGA just has this complete inability to play well on offense against them

It is pathetic

Just make sure your guys are ready to play in a couple of weeks. Bama needs to be put on notice. :)

while USC seems to have UGA's number.

I wouldn't say they have our number since we have won 6 of the last 7 games against them

BUT, you are correct that UGA just has this complete inability to play well on offense against them

It is pathetic

That's exactly what I meant. You guys just don't step up offensivly against them, and they seem to play thier best defense againt UGA at the same time. That is the same with AU and MSU, except I think Tuberville is only 6-3 against MSU (but we had some ugly seasons mixed in there).

Get this

A coach (not named) was talking to a reporter after the South Carolina game and finished talking to him. As the coach walks away he starts talking to another coach while the reporter is right behind him and states "Our secondary is <bleeping> terrible"

:lol:

The reporter won't say who it was but I am extremely excited now about our upcoming season

Get this

A coach (not named) was talking to a reporter after the South Carolina game and finished talking to him. As the coach walks away he starts talking to another coach while the reporter is right behind him and states "Our secondary is <bleeping> terrible"

:lol:

The reporter won't say who it was but I am extremely excited now about our upcoming season

Well, assuming that Richt probably doesn't curse, I would say that it was your DC, but you probably already new that. I'll pass this information along to CTF. Thanks.

Archived