Kodi should start

Eagle-1

Problem is,I dont know how many losses to the likes of LSU,Tennessee, Vandy etc.,it will take to wake TT up. Todd is over matched by the speed of the SEC game. I keep hearing that Kodi cant make the throws,well ,I"m not buying it. He sure made a pretty throw to Fannin in the peach bowl.He made some good throws against LA Monroe that were dropped.He was moving the team when he was injured 2 weeks ago.He was very effective in the spring game also(yeah I know it was a scrimmage). Todd didn't throw an interception last night,only because Miss State defenders cant catch. Kodi may not be Brett Farve,but (3) POINTS!,seriously how much worse can it get.

Edited to change misleading thread title.

We can't blame it all on Todd BUT it was ludicris that they didnt even put kodi in for 1 series not even with 2 min left in the game not on the 2 yd line not ever. Can you imagine what was going through that kids head probable hell had I done this they would have yanked me. That would have been my thoughts. War Eagle but they better shape the hell up b4 next week!

Simply put, I think Todd is TCF's fair haired boy since he got him to transfer, he will not admit he is wrong, and will continue to bang his head into the wall until submission costing the players and fans a potential good season. If Kodi is as bad a passer than Todd than "they" say he is, KB must have an arm injury they are not talking about.

Chris Todd and the offense looked terrible. Kodi desrves a chance to play. He was benched after the interception in the S. Miss game. One mistake and all of the sudden Chris is the starter. How many mistakes did Chris make last night. Plenty. Franklin is not going to bench him no matter what he does. He will start the LSU game. Franklin's comments after the game were unbelieveable. He stated that Chris did not make any mistakes and only had a few bad plays. I know that I am just a fan but I saw numerous under thrown balls, a fumble/turnover to start the 3rd quarter, lack of running ability, what should have been an interception when he threw in triple coverage in the middle. I don't understand Franklin's mind set and reasoning to continue to start Chris over Kodi. Sorry to vent but I cannot believe what happened last night. Auburn is lucky to have such an outstanding defense.

Why do you think Kodi is looking to transfer now? He is getting shafted all over the place. You're telling me he wouldn't get a touchdown on the 6 yard line? This is unreal and some coaches are just to strong willed and stupid to admit they are wrong and put it the right guy.

Archived