Brandon Jacobs running over LL

WAR-MATT

That was very nice, where is that dumb Boom video now LSU fans? Really, where are the LSU posters cause I haven't seen any on here in months.

You do know he says he's from Southern Illinois, his transfer school, not Auburn where he would a made a good any position other than RB (he had no patience). He hit Marcus Washington after he was defended well, and no flag. Don't like the guy for obvious reasons. I do not wish him well.

You do know he says he's from Southern Illinois, his transfer school, not Auburn where he would a made a good any position other than RB (he had no patience). He hit Marcus Washington after he was defended well, and no flag. Don't like the guy for obvious reasons. I do not wish him well.

What does that matter? That was the school he was drafted out of and he wanted to play RB. What would you have done if you were 3rd string behind two top 5 picks? It's obvious you're a little bitter that your Skins got trampled by BJ because I saw him and Marcus cutting up after the game.

I do know that he says he is from SIU, don't care. I just love the fact that he popped LL cause all I ever heard from LSU fans was how big and bad he was. It is ok Earthcat to be a little miffed that your skins got mauled, I root for em too but that offense has got to do something.

I watched Jason Campbell the other night and hew was struggling. They said that they had a new OC this year. I hope the best for him but I don't know if he's ever going to be the QB that he is capable of .

Archived