Chaz Ramsey rumors?

PigskinPat

Dorsey is still suffering horribly from the chop block. He could barely walk to the teller window at the bank and deposit those millions. Almost had to use the drive through. Curse you Ramsey.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You used words like "appears"------meaning I was expressing an opinion, not stating facts...

and then you used the phrase "There are problems"----learn to read. I did not. I said his return is problematical which means there are some issues he has to work out with Tubs.

I don't know why I bother but my comments are in red. You will get no more responses on this subject.

No more responses because you are WRONG.

ProudTiger:

There are some problems with Ramsey right now but no one has nailed it

Oh... but you didn't say that??? I'm sorry I guess that was the other ProudTiger...

That's right... I'm smarter than you are. So quit being all John Kerry on us and stick to one story or the other. "There are some problems with Ramsey right now" - did you mean there "appears" to be some problems with Ramsey right now?

Why isn't Ramsey at least attending practices? In a black - no contact jersey if necessary. That would at least answer a few questions, like he is still part of the team. But for CTT to say, "I've heard rumors too, and he is still in school, but not attending practice." Well, what's the deal?

I heard they had him riding a stationary bike and he fell off. They then tried to get him on the treadmill, but he was afraid of heights. Turns out he plays lineman because it's low to the ground. They have been able to get him to roll around on the grass, and he's expected to progress to hands and knees workouts soon.

P.S. I use PT's informant too.

I heard he's still suffering from some emotional problems from "the chopblock". That's just what I'm hearing around campus though.

I'm sure Chaz appreciates such speculation about possible emotional issues being aired here. I thought the rules were that we didn't discuss such issues on WEN about a player, particulary hearsay. I would like to see the whole thread deleted.

I don't need to put one of these do I? :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Although, I did forget what a "hard time" (which is an understatement) and threats people from elsewhere gave him and his family about that play. So I apologize if I sounded disrespectful to his feelings. I meant it strictly as a sarcastic comment. I would hope he isn't still worried about what any other idiots think about it though.

Chaz should use the negatives as a motivating factor since ESPN and the Bham media are so biased against Auburn and kick some A$$. :poke: He knows Auburn folks are behind him.

LMAO :big: It is so funny reading these posts. There are some problems with Ramsey right now but no one has nailed it. And RWS is so far in left field it's pathetic he would make such a post. I assume you have all read what Tubs said after pracice yesterday. He's not going to get into personal isues and neither should we.

If you know it, why don't you come out and frackin' say something? I'm sick of this "cloak and dagger" nonsense. Sheesh.

Proud Tiger (in best playground taunting voice): "I know a SEEEEcret. YOU'LL never GUEEESSSS it."

Say, what you mean. Mean what you say. If you can't say it, you don't think its true. Therefore, don't hint at it.

<_<

Take a deep breath and calm down. PIgskinPat started the thread with a decent post and asked if anyone else had heard anything. If you go back and read my response you will see that I used words such as "appears" and "JMHO".I didn't state anything as facts because I don't know many. I do know it involves some personal issuses which I said was not appropriate to post in a public forum, and not some of the rumors or speculated reasons some posters were throwing out that they had no basis for making. What else would you have me do? If you are sick of it, hit the Ignore Button.

You used words like "appears" and then you used the phrase "There are problems" and that there is something, just to not post. Well... then there is something. But until you are willing to state something, we have no reason to believe you over RWS. Your credentials are the same until you have something to say and prove. Even if it is just "I heard from a source on the team," that is fine. Whether you have the knowledge or someone else says they heard the knowledge from others. It is all considered the same until you give your side of the story. In a court of law, the witness doesn't say "it's crazy that you think the defendant murdered that guy, because I know who did (and not say whom)"

You guys are talking about what a 19 year old kid who has personal issues to deal with according to PT, who I do hold as credible, and you want to compare airing his personal delimma on a forum with a witness testifying in a criminal case?? Give me a break, pc, that is absurd!!! What he is dealing with is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!! Which means you don't need to know as much as you may want to know so you can go about your moan and groan bitch sessions about AU...

='Proud Tiger' post='518715' date='Sep 4 2008, 12:30 PM']

I heard he's still suffering from some emotional problems from "the chopblock". That's just what I'm hearing around campus though.

I'm sure Chaz appreciates such speculation about possible emotional issues being aired here. I thought the rules were that we didn't discuss such issues on WEN about a player, particulary hearsay. I would like to see the whole thread deleted.

I don't need to put one of these do I? :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Although, I did forget what a "hard time" (which is an understatement) and threats people from elsewhere gave him and his family about that play. So I apologize if I sounded disrespectful to his feelings. I meant it strictly as a sarcastic comment. I would hope he isn't still worried about what any other idiots think about it though.

mowegl, sorry for my over reaction. I need to quit letting the resident idiots get under my skin.

LMAO :big: It is so funny reading these posts. There are some problems with Ramsey right now but no one has nailed it. And RWS is so far in left field it's pathetic he would make such a post. I assume you have all read what Tubs said after pracice yesterday. He's not going to get into personal isues and neither should we.

If you know it, why don't you come out and frackin' say something? I'm sick of this "cloak and dagger" nonsense. Sheesh.

Proud Tiger (in best playground taunting voice): "I know a SEEEEcret. YOU'LL never GUEEESSSS it."

Say, what you mean. Mean what you say. If you can't say it, you don't think its true. Therefore, don't hint at it.

<_<

Take a deep breath and calm down. PIgskinPat started the thread with a decent post and asked if anyone else had heard anything. If you go back and read my response you will see that I used words such as "appears" and "JMHO".I didn't state anything as facts because I don't know many. I do know it involves some personal issuses which I said was not appropriate to post in a public forum, and not some of the rumors or speculated reasons some posters were throwing out that they had no basis for making. What else would you have me do? If you are sick of it, hit the Ignore Button.

You used words like "appears" and then you used the phrase "There are problems" and that there is something, just to not post. Well... then there is something. But until you are willing to state something, we have no reason to believe you over RWS. Your credentials are the same until you have something to say and prove. Even if it is just "I heard from a source on the team," that is fine. Whether you have the knowledge or someone else says they heard the knowledge from others. It is all considered the same until you give your side of the story. In a court of law, the witness doesn't say "it's crazy that you think the defendant murdered that guy, because I know who did (and not say whom)"

You guys are talking about what a 19 year old kid who has personal issues to deal with according to PT, who I do hold as credible, and you want to compare airing his personal delimma on a forum with a witness testifying in a criminal case?? Give me a break, pc, that is absurd!!! What he is dealing with is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!! Which means you don't need to know as much as you may want to know so you can go about your moan and groan bitch sessions about AU...

Thanks tgr4life. I now have the chump on Ignore so I will let the rest of you deal with his insanity. He would probably tone it down if he saw some of the hilarious PMs flying around about him.

<_<

That's when PT should state, "He is going through a personal issue that I can't discuss, but I can confirm it has nothing to do with playing time, nor the coaches holding him out because the medical staff doesn't think he is capable of playing, when he thinks he can play. It is not football related at all." If what I just put in quotes is inaccurate, well then it looks like some of the posters were correct. I don't need the actual answer - if it is truly personal (and not football related), then that is fine. But if it is football related, I think we all have the right to know.

And yes, PT did say stuff about it being personal, but didn't deny it being football related. That is why I continued to question.

That's when PT should state, "He is going through a personal issue that I can't discuss, but I can confirm it has nothing to do with playing time, nor the coaches holding him out because the medical staff doesn't think he is capable of playing, when he thinks he can play. It is not football related at all." If what I just put in quotes is inaccurate, well then it looks like some of the posters were correct. I don't need the actual answer - if it is truly personal (and not football related), then that is fine. But if it is football related, I think we all have the right to know.

And yes, PT did say stuff about it being personal, but didn't deny it being football related. That is why I continued to question.

What gives you or any of us the right to know what the story is?? The reason(s) should be between the player, his family, and the coaches regardless of whether or not it is a personal or football issue.

What gives you or any of us the right to know what the story is?? The reason(s) should be between the player, his family, and the coaches regardless of whether or not it is a personal or football issue.

I'm sorry - weren't you interested in knowing who the starting QB would be before last weeks game? Oh wait, it's a "personal" decision and we have no right to know. Weren't you guys dogging Saban for his lack of a "depth" chart and the media wanting to know?

Weren't we all wondering what the deal was with DeRonn Furr and why he left Auburn? It was a "personal" decision, right?

Pardon me for being interested in the program at Auburn University.

Man, maybe next time all the personal decisions can be all the play calls. Maybe Tuberville will decide it is best for the players to play in an empty stadium with no cameras and fans and family. This way, when each person has an accomplishment or mistake, nobody will have to find out because every play made is so personal to each other.

I guess I don't see what is so "personal" about an injury or a fight or not getting along with the team. If that is the case - whoop-dee-doo. OK, just curious to know what it was. If it is something like grades / drugs / girls / not hitting puberty yet / wanting to become a girl / etc., that is fine. I don't need to know that. But if it is football related, how is it so personal? If it is football related, that means about 150 people know. Doesn't sound very personal to me. I think you guys are just worried about hearing something negative come out from this program. It's not a big deal. When the Michigan kid transferred for reasons he claimed to be that Rich Rod changed the moral values - that became public. A story came about, but it wasn't a huge deal. It's not like Michigan got hit with penalties or couldn't recruit anymore.

Why isn't Ramsey at least attending practices? In a black - no contact jersey if necessary. That would at least answer a few questions, like he is still part of the team. But for CTT to say, "I've heard rumors too, and he is still in school, but not attending practice." Well, what's the deal?

You do realize that he had back surgery don't you? You do realize he injured his back again after the surgery don't you?

The deal is he is working on his rehab. If you think back there have been a couple of other OL's who injured their backs. Not only did the AU staff get them good great medical care and rehab, but those guys were drafted into the NFL. I think they are still playing.

BTW - Isn't Chaz the one who had a big :au: tattooed on his back after committing to :au:

If he were to transfer and play somewhere else, how do you think that would be received? :au: Just a thought.

I just talked to someone who knows what is going on. I do not have a link or will not say who, but this is not a rumor. Chaz was not at practice today. He will not play for Auburn again. The decision was made for him. He did not want to leave. That is all I will say.....

I just talked to someone who knows what is going on. I do not have a link or will not say who, but this is not a rumor. Chaz was not at practice today. He will not play for Auburn again. The decision was made for him. He did not want to leave. That is all I will say.....

I just heard something similary actually. Everyone who say this before my edit saw something else, but I just heard that this is true. Also, it is a personal issue, that is not really football related.

Why is it that everyone feels they have the RIGHT to know exactly what is going on in every situation? The next natural reaction for the gossip mongers is to try to assign some kind of BLAME. Kindof reminds me of SOCCER MOMS......a bunch of gossipping ninnies demanding perfection and assigning blame.

Why is it that everyone feels they have the RIGHT to know exactly what is going on in every situation? The next natural reaction for the gossip mongers is to try to assign some kind of BLAME. Kindof reminds me of SOCCER MOMS......a bunch of gossipping ninnies demanding perfection and assigning blame.

Yea, those of us who pay for him to go to college and get a degree, don't have a right to know where our money is going and how it was spent :rolleyes:

If he were a walk on that paid his own way... I could see your point...

What if it turned out that in a couple of years that a huge story came out about our coaches doing something incredibly stupid / wrong that caused everyone to say "How were we not informed of this? Why didn't we know?" I'm not saying there is blame to go around, but what is so wrong with wanting to know the truth?

Yea, those of us who pay for him to go to college and get a degree, don't have a right to know where our money is going and how it was spent :rolleyes:

What if it turned out that in a couple of years that a huge story came out about our coaches doing something incredibly stupid / wrong that caused everyone to say "How were we not informed of this? Why didn't we know?" I'm not saying there is blame to go around, but what is so wrong with wanting to know the truth?

You are such a wiener.

So I guess you make regular donations to Tigers Unlimited or the athletic department? And in doing so, that whole year you've been out of college, you've managed to donate enough to claim ownership of players' scholarships? Here's a clue: donations are voluntary gifts with no preconditions or attached expectations.

Keep it up. An ego the size of yours might allow you to run for president one day.

You are such a wiener.

So I guess you make regular donations to Tigers Unlimited or the athletic department? And in doing so, that whole year you've been out of college, you've managed to donate enough to claim ownership of players' scholarships? Here's a clue: donations are voluntary gifts with no preconditions or attached expectations.

Keep it up. An ego the size of yours might allow you to run for president one day.

Maybe... it is a PERSONAL choice so you have no need to know

And in addition, there is the purchase of tickets. If no one purchases tickets, there wouldn't be scholarships would there. I realize this would never happen, but we the fans are the reason these kids play.

Maybe... it is a PERSONAL choice so you have no need to know

And in addition, there is the purchase of tickets. If no one purchases tickets, there wouldn't be scholarships would there. I realize this would never happen, but we the fans are the reason these kids play.

I see you grasp the concept when questions are aimed at you... why are you and your personal business held to a different standard?

You purchase A ticket to see A game. Buying a $60 ticket does not make you privy to every occurrence of the athletic department. Making the donation to TU only purchases the opportunity to buy tickets. You are a FAN. You are not a COACH or EMPLOYEE. You're not even a member of the media. Know your role.

I feel bad for your kids, if they ever play sports. I really feel bad for their coaches. You ARE that guy.

If Aliens or some form of Mechanical type things visited our planet, I trust......our Government....to let everyone..Bwaahahahaha....to let everyone know. That way no one would Freak Out. TOUCHDOWN VANDERBILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PC, purchasing a ticket and thus supporting the program doesn't give you any rights besides the right to the entertainment of watching a game. That is like me saying that if I purchase a ticket to a rock band, then they should tell me what I want to know, because I support them. Or, if I purchase an airline ticket, they should tell me their strategic plans for the upcoming year, because without me, they wouldn't exist. You pay for the ticket and nothing else. If you think you are paying for more than just the opportunity to watch a game then you are a bigger idiot than most people on the board think you are.

PC, purchasing a ticket and thus supporting the program doesn't give you any rights besides the right to the entertainment of watching a game. That is like me saying that if I purchase a ticket to a rock band, then they should tell me what I want to know, because I support them. Or, if I purchase an airline ticket, they should tell me their strategic plans for the upcoming year, because without me, they wouldn't exist. You pay for the ticket and nothing else. If you think you are paying for more than just the opportunity to watch a game then you are a bigger idiot than most people on the board think you are.

He is not a bigger idiot than I think he is. Impossible.

Archived