Why are we getting dominated in state?

AuburnSniper21

I think Earl Alexander could be an EXCELLENT WR, but sadly he's had injury issues since he's been here.

If he can stay healthy, he'll be our starter opposite Julio. If not, I think Darius Hanks will be the guy splitting time with one of our incoming freshmen (hopefully Patterson or Randle).

Maze will continue to be the slot guy, but if we also get Bumphis (prolly goin to Ole Miss or UF), he'll get some reps in there as well.

BJ Scott will be a DB by spring practice.

Well your way off topic and on the wrong damn thread. And if you want to talk about your recruits!

There's a place for you two turds to do it. Au nation even supplies you two goober's with a place to do it !

The rivals recruiting board , Use it

Awww...you're new...that's cute.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Earl Alexander could be an EXCELLENT WR, but sadly he's had injury issues since he's been here.

If he can stay healthy, he'll be our starter opposite Julio. If not, I think Darius Hanks will be the guy splitting time with one of our incoming freshmen (hopefully Patterson or Randle).

Maze will continue to be the slot guy, but if we also get Bumphis (prolly goin to Ole Miss or UF), he'll get some reps in there as well.

BJ Scott will be a DB by spring practice.

Well your way off topic and on the wrong damn thread. And if you want to talk about your recruits!

There's a place for you two turds to do it. Au nation even supplies you two goober's with a place to do it !

The rivals recruiting board , Use it

Awww...you're new...that's cute.

AWWW your a condescending ass who is still on the wrong board. But turds never have understood rule's have they? :moon:

Archived