Sickening

Eagle-1

Well yes we are in trouble if we don't get these kinks worked out like tommorrow, it was a pretty ugly showing offensively there is no way we can compete in the SEC with that offense unless they get the kinks worked out so there is HOPE but it needs to happen soon. . .

Guys:

Dominant D

Fantastic Rush performance.

Special Teams was almost perfect.

Shut out win to start a season, Dominating D and Rush O.

We work on the passing game and settle the qb situation down soon we will be more than fine. The passing game would need improvement after the first game I dont care how well anyone does in the first game.

Guys:

Dominant D

Fantastic Rush performance.

Special Teams was almost perfect.

Shut out win to start a season, Dominating D and Rush O.

We work on the passing game and settle the qb situation down soon we will be more than fine. The passing game would need improvement after the first game I dont care how well anyone does in the first game.

Exactly. I don't think that almost anything would have lived up to the hype that most of us (myself included) expected, but it should have been better than it was.

I didn't see our Julio....I mean, Frenchy

maybe I missed him switching channels

I didn't see our Julio....I mean, Frenchy

maybe I missed him switching channels

The injured guy?

Just heard he was injured on the KO return - havent heard anything else.

I didn't know, missed the first minutes of the game. I was out buying plywood for Mr Gustav. Hope he's o.k. I was looking foward to seeing him

I didn't know, missed the first minutes of the game. I was out buying plywood for Mr Gustav. Hope he's o.k. I was looking foward to seeing him

CTT said he was most likely a goner for the season. Best to him in his recovery/care.

Thank you Paul Rhoads.I really think that CTF is the type of guy that will take care of this passing issue.Maybe though.....we played vanilla on purpose.Auburn does have a knack for not want to show anything early.

Hey guys this team beat Alabama last year.VTech got beat by E Carolina, Miss St is beat by LaTech, and also Pitt, and Michigan etc losing to less than stellar teams....IT COULD BE A HECK OF A LOT WORSE.

WAR EAGLE

I thought I read from most of you guys early in the week the average prediction was around 31-3 or 31-7

34-0 is right up your alley....looks o.k. to me....why the squawking .... running game got much better later...gotta have that to run the spread

Over 400 yards of offense? Over 300 yards rushing? Without 2 possessions when defense/special teams scored TDs. You might wanna see a doctor.

Yeah the passing game isn't there yet. Drops and QB play less than steller, but if KB gains 30 yards on every other pass I can live with that.

From CTF off ESPN.com:

"We stink, and it's my fault," he said. "I just did a really poor job coaching this week. I saw it about three days ago. The offense was ugly tonight."

For those who are bothered by what they saw, join CTF's club. Also, be happy that he is unhappy. Passing game will come around.

I personally am sickened by the name of this thread!

I come home from work and I have to listen to this whining!

300 yards rushing! And you were worried about our running game disappearing, if we had 400 yards passing, you would be bitching about the rushing yards. We had a limited package, why show our hand to the tigers in the bayou? I Say WAR DAMN EAGLE! Great Job on Defense!

I mean I'm not saying it was our best effort, but FAR FAR from sickening. CTF should be upset as he is the offensive coordinator.

BTW Does anybody know how many drops we had tonight? It had to be at least 5-10.

I'm the symbolic type, so here is why I'm not worried...

Lee Corso picked Auburn to win the SEC (or maybe the SEC West...I dunno, I missed when he actually did it). I know, kiss of death and all, but the last time Corso picked Auburn to win the SEC was 2004.

We played ULM. The last time we played ULM was 2004.

We opened with ULM. The last time we opened with ULM was 2004.

We beat our opening opponent 34-0. We beat ULM, our opening opponent, 34-0. The last time we beat our opening opponent 34-0 was 2004, when we beat ULM 34-0.

So you all can talk about your concern about the passing yards, and how ULM moved the ball a bit too easily early. Me...I'm just wishing we could struggle to blow out The Citadel in about three weeks.

I'm the symbolic type, so here is why I'm not worried...

Lee Corso picked Auburn to win the SEC (or maybe the SEC West...I dunno, I missed when he actually did it). I know, kiss of death and all, but the last time Corso picked Auburn to win the SEC was 2004.

We played ULM. The last time we played ULM was 2004.

We opened with ULM. The last time we opened with ULM was 2004.

We beat our opening opponent 34-0. We beat ULM, our opening opponent, 34-0. The last time we beat our opening opponent 34-0 was 2004, when we beat ULM 34-0.

So you all can talk about your concern about the passing yards, and how ULM moved the ball a bit too easily early. Me...I'm just wishing we could struggle to blow out The Citadel in about three weeks.

Not to ruin your point, but wasn't the 2004 ULM game 31-0?

Guys, didn't we have a very similar result against ULAMO in 2004 in the opener? Seems like I remember phrases like, "same ole Jason Campbell," and "we'll be 8-3 at best," blah blah. I could be wrong, but I remember a pretty enemic passing game. Prolly closer to 200 yards than 100, but still not much better. Anyone have the stats, or flavor for that game?

Archived