TV Questions about ULM game

BamaFanOnBeach

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in TN - You can order a one day version of Gameplan for $29. If you order the whole season you can get it for $109.

I just heard that the game would be blacked out on DirecTV. Anybody heard the news about Comcast?

No I haven't. What is it?? :poke:

And thanks for starting this thread.

What state are you in?

And the 'out of context' winner for the day is...

Check out ESPN360.com they will be streaming it if you have the right connection... :( for me they do not support bellsouth...

A sticky would probably be good...

When I look back and find no less than 1 thread devoted to tv for 5 pages straight, its a clue that there should be a better method for organizing this, and probably helpful for everyone.

It appears we should form a committee. :no:

I'm in TN - You can order a one day version of Gameplan for $29. If you order the whole season you can get it for $109.

And if you would only read the plethora of other TV threads, you would know that you can order the year of Gameplan on the 4 monthly installment basis and cancel within 30 days and only be charged for the first installment.

I just heard that the game would be blacked out on DirecTV. Anybody heard the news about Comcast?

No I haven't. What is it?? :poke:

And thanks for starting this thread.

What state are you in?

And the 'out of context' winner for the day is...

How was that out of context?

And if you would only read the plethora of other TV threads, you would know that you can order the year of Gameplan on the 4 monthly installment basis and cancel within 30 days and only be charged for the first installment.

I guess I'm missing the point of that, except you could get 2 more weeks of coverage - but the AU games during those weeks are on TV, right? Thanks for the condescending tone though :moon:

First of all, if you live in Alabama and have Charter, the game will be on channel 861. It will now show up in your guide until tomorrow, but it is showing up on Charter's online guide. You can call them and order it right now instead of waiting until tomorrow, like I just did.

Going by all I have researched, similar options are available through Comcast and other cable or satellite providers if you live in Alabama and Louisisna. IT WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE INSIDE ALABAMA AND LOUISANA IF YOU HAVE THE ESPN GAMEPLAN PACKAGE. You will have to buy it as a PPV. For most others outside of the two states, you may be able to order it via ESPN Gameplan PPV or you may only be able to get it by ordering the whole ESPN Gameplan package. According to the DirecTV guide, it will be available as a PPV on channel 787. DirecTV link

According to the Dish Network website, it will be available as a PPV. Dish Link

For all other cable providers inside the state, I would just go to your providers website and check their online guide for tomorrow and see which channel the game shows up as a PPV.

I am going to try to merge all the other threads so we have one thread to discuss all the PPV questions.

Archived