Pregame Video

dyehardaufan

My 2 cents:

The song last year, Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva, was fine. I'm a little bias though because I liked that song before AU used it.

I don't think we should fret about this new song/video until we see it. I think we've reached a point with the Auburn media folks that we can at least trust them on this kind of stuff. And in the big picture of things, who cares? I'm not going to watch a jumbo tron (wait...it is HiDef and nice, eh?). I'm going to watch a consistent DEFENSE pop somebody in the mouth and watch a NEW offense put up some points and have fun in the process.

War Eagle. Fear not the new video. It shall be fine.

My 2 cents:

The song last year, Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva, was fine. I'm a little bias though because I liked that song before AU used it.

I don't think we should fret about this new song/video until we see it. I think we've reached a point with the Auburn media folks that we can at least trust them on this kind of stuff. And in the big picture of things, who cares? I'm not going to watch a jumbo tron (wait...it is HiDef and nice, eh?). I'm going to watch a consistent DEFENSE pop somebody in the mouth and watch a NEW offense put up some points and have fun in the process.

War Eagle. Fear not the new video. It shall be fine.

I think that would be my biggest point. We're complaining about something while we don't even know what it is.

BTW I think if Ladies and Gentlemen can't get you going at least a little bit, there's probably something wrong with you not the song. Some of you might need to check your adrenal glands.

BTW I think if Ladies and Gentlemen can't get you going at least a little bit, there's probably something wrong with you not the song. Some of you might need to check your adrenal glands.

We'll just have to agree to disagree about that. I don't particularly care about the music they lead into the game with, but just that the recent stuff has been a little... goofy. It means nothing, though.

GT is apparently playing

to lead into their home games. So at least it's not that.

We'll just have to agree to disagree about that. I don't particularly care about the music they lead into the game with, but just that the recent stuff has been a little... goofy. It means nothing, though.

GT is apparently playing

to lead into their home games. So at least it's not that.

Did you hear Washington Thursday night? Intro to the 2004 music (not sure the title on that). I mean I realize that 2004 was the best but you need changes year to year, and unfortunately not everyone is going to like every song. I didn't particularly care for 2006 (I think) POD - mainly because of the video, but the music just didn't seem to fit.

Archived