Official Countdown Posts

autiger4life

ZERO-Number of times CNS beats CTT while @ Bama.

ZERO-The number of seasons CNS has left @ Bama after 2008.

ZERO-The number of wins you get on the DP.... Just sayin' ;)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0..The number of Bammer fans on here crowing after the beat down that receive tonight.

Forget probation, Saban's problem right now is....

I thought that would be the answer I got. TigerMike, got anything to add to that?

0 - the number of crybaby Alabama fans I have no put on ignore after putting this latest over sensitive thread hi-jack there.

Look, get some thicker skin, make sure your facts are straight, come to this AUBURN forum with respect to the actual Auburn fans, and don't hi-jack fun and active threads with crybaby bulls%#!. NO ONE HERE OWES YOU ANYTHING. Get over yourself. You are not special here.

Oh yeah, 0... the number of games Bama will go undefeated this season. The chance that La-Monroe has of beating Auburn tonight. 0, the tolerance I have of whiny crybaby bama fans who somehow got internet connection in the TP and managed to string enough keystrokes together to actually post on a quality message board and somehow think that achievement makes them 'special.'

405 (minutes)...the number of criminal charges on bama football players that have been accumulated since Little Nicky took over at SPUAT.

0 - the number of times my kids remember alabama beating auburn

Zeros: what alabama fans are

0 - the number of times alabama has beaten auburn in turdsaloosa

Archived