Official Countdown Posts

autiger4life

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11. How old you have to be when you commit to Auburn to insure you'll still have a spot on the team.

10. The amount of days in a row that we've been getting Nico Johnson.

9. The minimum number of teeth a goat must have in order for an Auburn mom to deem it "good enough" for her boy.

8. 8 out of 3,000,000 are the chances that an Auburn fan has enough creativity to not use the word "streak" tomorrow.

7. The amount of times I will empty the clip into my head if we lose to Louisiana Monroe again this year.

6.The number of copies of Cabela's annual Duck Hunters magazine that sold when Tommy Tuberville was on the cover.

5. The average height of an Auburn Wide Receiver. 5 feet

4. The amount of stars Auburn's 2009 recruits have... combined.

3. The amount of hours it takes to get back to Auburn from Tuscaloosa while thinking about all the witty "7 year streak" jokes you won't get to use.

2. What do you tell an Auburn freshman with 2 black eyes? Nothing an Auburn senior hasn't already told him twice.

1. What the Iron Bowl streak will be after this year

1-:au: rank in the state this year.

1-Where :au: O ranks in the :sec: this year.

1-Where :au: finishes ranked in the BCS in 2008.

1: The Streak - Warhawk style

TideRolledBillboard5B15D.jpg

1 Chance in h ll uat has of a win in the Dome.

1 Chance in h ll uat has of a win in the Dome.

Alabama has 1 chance in Hell to win in the Dome? I don't understand your post at all.

For a while I didn't understand why you had a picture of Col. Jessep alongside one of Nick Saban. Then it dawned on me. Deep down you expect Nick to flame out like Col. Jessep did.

1 - The number of times Bama has beat Auburn, this century.

Then it dawned on me. Deep down you expect Nick to flame out like Col. Jessep did.

Not fair as I want all coaches to flame out like Col. Jessep did.

Then it dawned on me. Deep down you expect Nick to flame out like Col. Jessep did.

Not fair as I want all coaches to flame out like Col. Jessep did.

If you remember, Col. Jessep made a "great speech" on the witness stand. But the grunts who did what he told them to paid the price. Ultimately it wasn't Jessep who was the real Marine, it was the two on trial. If there had been an extended ending to the movie, the two grunts would have spent their time in jail and Jessep would have forfeited a pay grade or two and retired.

All in all I think you may be on to something. Since there is a good chance Nick will skate (when the sh_t hits the fan) and the young men left will have to pay the price.

I'm sure you're right, you know, because Nick Saban has such a long history of bringing programs under probation by the NCAA. Say all the here say you want, it doesn't mean a thing and in the end it's always just rumors from rivals.

I have a question for you, TigerMike, when was the last time Nick Saban was involved in a probation from the NCAA? If he's as dirty as all you Auburn fans say he is than it couldn't have been that long ago. I'll be waiting on your answer.

Forget probation, Saban's problem right now is winning he's got the likes of Louisiana Monroe to worry about. Second he's got to make sure he keeps enough players out of jail to field a team.

1: The number of halves served of DJ Hall's 1 game suspension.

Archived