Official Countdown Posts

autiger4life

11. How old you have to be when you commit to Auburn to insure you'll still have a spot on the team.

10. The amount of days in a row that we've been getting Nico Johnson.

9. The minimum number of teeth a goat must have in order for an Auburn mom to deem it "good enough" for her boy.

8. 8 out of 3,000,000 are the chances that an Auburn fan has enough creativity to not use the word "streak" tomorrow.

7. The amount of times I will empty the clip into my head if we lose to Louisiana Monroe again this year.

6.The number of copies of Cabela's annual Duck Hunters magazine that sold when Tommy Tuberville was on the cover.

5. The average height of an Auburn Wide Receiver. 5 feet

4. The amount of stars Auburn's 2009 recruits have... combined.

3. The amount of hours it takes to get back to Auburn from Tuscaloosa while thinking about all the witty "7 year streak" jokes you won't get to use.

3...the number of Bamar's who ACTUALLY believe that remark. B)

:au::homer:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3....The number of TD's for Burns and Todd on Saturday.

Wow. Is this now a smack talk post from Bammers? Didn't you just get back from never never land? You guys are on a ONE win streak against Colorado and here you are talking smack about the game you are at the moment the farthest from winning. Bright. Who-Lee-Oh for President!

Isn't this supposed to be a "light hearted take your jabs at each other in fun" thread? Don't go and get offended, I haven't from anything ya'll have said. As a matter of fact I've laughed at a good few of the jabs at Bama. Lighten up, football is almost here.

3 number of restraining orders against the father of most uat cheerleaders..............

2 The length of our winning streak over uat.....FIVE YEARS AGO.......

2.---I can't decide. It's either the minimum number of bama players allowed in a huddle or the 2nd time Saban lied about coming to bama.

2. The number of points our conversion would be worth if we had the ball on the 1 yard line with 10 seconds to go leading Alabama 99-0.

11. How old you have to be when you commit to Auburn to insure you'll still have a spot on the team.

10. The amount of days in a row that we've been getting Nico Johnson.

9. The minimum number of teeth a goat must have in order for an Auburn mom to deem it "good enough" for her boy.

8. 8 out of 3,000,000 are the chances that an Auburn fan has enough creativity to not use the word "streak" tomorrow.

7. The amount of times I will empty the clip into my head if we lose to Louisiana Monroe again this year.

6.The number of copies of Cabela's annual Duck Hunters magazine that sold when Tommy Tuberville was on the cover.

5. The average height of an Auburn Wide Receiver. 5 feet

4. The amount of stars Auburn's 2009 recruits have... combined.

3. The amount of hours it takes to get back to Auburn from Tuscaloosa while thinking about all the witty "7 year streak" jokes you won't get to use.

2. What do you tell an Auburn freshman with 2 black eyes? Nothing an Auburn senior hasn't already told him twice.

2 - "It's rolling! It's rolling!" Mike Price, University of Alabama coach (former)

2 - The number of times Kenny Stabler said, "Why didn't you call me Coach Price?"

2 - The number of times in his life Eli Gold passed up a buffet line.

2 - The number of times per week Brodie Croyle wakes up crying from a dream of yet another McClover sack.

2 - The number of sacks Gabe McKinze will get this week.

Sorry, 2 is a good number.

2: The number of former bama players in jail for felony offenses.

2: Alabama's rightful and current place in the state of Alabama football

Winner !!!!!! :thumbsup:

Archived