Official Countdown Posts

autiger4life

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11. How old you have to be when you commit to Auburn to insure you'll still have a spot on the team.

10. The amount of days in a row that we've been getting Nico Johnson.

9. The minimum number of teeth a goat must have in order for an Auburn mom to deem it "good enough" for her boy.

8. 8 out of 3,000,000 are the chances that an Auburn fan has enough creativity to not use the word "streak" tomorrow.

7. The amount of times I will empty the clip into my head if we lose to Louisiana Monroe again this year.

6.The number of copies of Cabela's annual Duck Hunters magazine that sold when Tommy Tuberville was on the cover.

11. How old you have to be when you commit to Auburn to insure you'll still have a spot on the team.

9. The minimum number of teeth a goat must have in order for an Auburn mom to deem it "good enough" for her boy.

8. 8 out of 3,000,000 are the chances that an Auburn fan has enough creativity to not use the word "streak" tomorrow.

7. The amount of times I will empty the clip into my head if we lose to Louisiana Monroe again this year.

6.The number of copies of Cabela's annual Duck Hunters magazine that sold when Tommy Tuberville was on the cover.

Number of Alabama fans that could actually read the the Forbes article

6 # of bud light cans found in 90% of all bama fans baby strollers!!

6 # of gun shots fired at TV After another bama loss

:au::football::homer:

6...The numer of days till my baby girl can wear her AU cheerleader oufit! :cheer:

5. The average height of an Auburn Wide Receiver. 5 feet

It must be tough to swallow knowing your secondary can't cover our 5 foot receivers.... :poke:

5...The number of grams found in JJ's pocket.

Guest BoStillKnows

5 - The number of combined team rule violations and/or arrests Saban allows before the player receives a half-game suspension.

5. The number of Bammers on t.v. describing how the tornado sounded like a freight train and how it about came close to their trailer on CNN in the past years.

5 the number of times Sabear says "Aight" during his next televised "I will NOT be the next head coach at Penn State" speech.

Five...The number of teeth on the front row-south end zone @ west vance stadium.

Five...The number of teeth on the front row-south end zone @ west vance stadium.

5? Are you sure? Did the ramp lady's brother come to the game where you counted this? I call BS. There were only four.

6, the age of my son that has never witnessed a loss to our arch rival.

5, the age of my daughter that has never witnessed a loss to our arch rival. ;)

Also, 5, the win differential between Auburn and bamar this year. You know who is on the +

4. The amount of stars Auburn's 2009 recruits have... combined.

4. The number of Bammers that actually understand that football is won or lost on the field and not at Rivals.com.

4 (FT)....The $4mil boy's height....on "tiptoes".....

Got to hear Finebaum yesterday for about 3 minutes. He was chewing the bammers out about Fanuzzi leaving the team. He was making them relive the days when Marve? left them and they got Fanuzzi later on. Marve had committed to Shula. He left after Saban became coach.

Evidently his show had been swamped with the typical:"We never needed Marve. He didnt fit our system. It is no loss for us. Fanuzzi is much better than Marve anyway." Typical turd response for ANY kid they dont sign or leaves the team for the last two centuries.

Even Finebaum was letting them have it for them now saying "We dont need Fanuzzi. (He was a second-fourth stringer I guess). We got McElroy, Jackson, etc. No loss for us..." Typical, everyday respnse from them.

BTW, Shula wasnt that bad of a recruiter either. We were told here on AUN that "Shula is recruiting lights out, no lie." Marve is now the starter at The U in Miami, FL. Not too shabby for a Bama reject.

Wonder where Fanuzzi will end up.

Oh yeah, 4 The number of Bama fans that will repy here denying the undeniable that they do all of the above.

Got to hear Finebaum yesterday for about 3 minutes. He was chewing the bammers out about Fanuzzi leaving the team. He was making them relive the days when Marve? left them and they got Fanuzzi later on. Marve had committed to Shula. He left after Saban became coach.

Evidently his show had been swamped with the typical:"We never needed Marve. He didnt fit our system. It is no loss for us. Fanuzzi is much better than Marve anyway." Typical turd response for ANY kid they dont sign or leaves the team for the last two centuries.

Even Finebaum was letting them have it for them now saying "We dont need Fanuzzi. (He was a second-fourth stringer I guess). We got McElroy, Jackson, etc. No loss for us..." Typical, everyday respnse from them.

BTW, Shula wasnt that bad of a recruiter either. We were told here on AUN that "Shula is recruiting lights out, no lie." Marve is now the starter at The U in Miami, FL. Not too shabby for a Bama reject.

Wonder where Fanuzzi will end up.

Oh yeah, 4 The number of Bama fans that will repy here denying the undeniable that they do all of the above.

Sorry dude, you lost me at "Got to hear Finebaum".

4 The week of the season when a mob of wild cajuns will descend upon the Plains and (hopefully) recieve due payback for a certain last-second heave toward the end zone.

3. The amount of hours it takes to get back to Auburn from Tuscaloosa while thinking about all the witty "7 year streak" jokes you won't get to use.

3. The amount of hours it takes to get back to Auburn from Tuscaloosa while thinking about all the witty "7 year streak" jokes you won't get to use.

Wow. Is this now a smack talk post from Bammers? Didn't you just get back from never never land? You guys are on a ONE win streak against Colorado and here you are talking smack about the game you are at the moment the farthest from winning. Bright. Who-Lee-Oh for President!

Archived