Official Countdown Posts

autiger4life

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 . . .

The number of times JPW's knee hit the ground before the officials awarded him that TD in last year's Iron Bowl. To date, he still hasn't crossed the goal line.

8 The week of this football season that Alabama will be be upset by Ole Miss.

You need to put that on the "mark my word" thread. It really will be amazing if Alabama really did lose to Ole Miss. Especially when we will be in Knoxville that week.

You need to put that on the "mark my word" thread. It really will be amazing if Alabama really did lose to Ole Miss. Especially when we will be in Knoxville that week.

Good point. On the plus side I guess I know what 7 will stand for B)

8 Ball.......JJ's specialty!

11. How old you have to be when you commit to Auburn to insure you'll still have a spot on the team.

10. The amount of days in a row that we've been getting Nico Johnson.

9. The minimum number of teeth a goat must have in order for an Auburn mom to deem it "good enough" for her boy.

8. 8 out of 3,000,000 are the chances that an Auburn fan has enough creativity to not use the word "streak" tomorrow.

7. The amount of times I will empty the clip into my head if we lose to Louisiana Monroe again this year.

7. The number of homes (at minimum) John McCain owns ...oh wait, we're talking about football ;)

7. Tuberville's finger salute on 11/29/08

7. The number of wins Tuberville has against bammer in 9 years

00-02-23_article.jpg

7...... the number of losses bama will have by the 2cd saturday in november, the sum of the parts of JPW when clemson D breaks him in half, the number of times JPW will be sacked to open and close the season, number of arrests of bama players by next spring, points that alabama will lose to western kentucky, the # of times our fight song will be heard by halftime of this years iron bowl, # of years alabama can expect mediocrity, maximum number of years nicky boy has left but he WILL LEAVE much sooner with a .671 win average, average iq of bammer nation, percentage of bammer nation that went to school there, minimum number of tattoo freaks per section at bammer home games, # of weddings planned at legion field with uab blazer logo in the background, number of times i have been insulted by my bammer waiter/waitress at area restaurants this summer, the dollar amount of tip i still left behind, # of number of times i have been accosted at walmart by retards who are bammers.

The number of teeth in most Alabama fans mouth

Oh the number of times Alabama has been back since the bear died

:au::football::homer:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived