Tana Patrick visited AU w/ mom

T_in_HSV

I'm sorry but I'm delusional because I'm not willing to defame a GREAT Christian leader in Jerimiah Castille? I'm not willing to accept the fact that Tim Castille is an all around AWESOME nice guy?...Tim got upset in the heat of battle and wanted to go for it on 4th down...now he's labled as a guy who has "character issues"...PU FREAKIN LEASE. The guy was nothing short of a class act every where he went for 4 years. Opposing coaches said as much. Senior day coaches lauded his efforts and character for an entire week.

But I'M a delusional homer because I'm not willing to put him in the same category as someone who sold FREAKING COCAINE? You guys must be on what JJ was selling.

It's like...you guys get to make all these outlandish statements and if I don't agree with them, I'm just being delusional.

For the record, I'm not taking up for Saban. He's got his own problems and they are well documented.

But to trash the Castille family is asinine. The senior Castille spends the majority of his time spreading the Christian message at various speaking engagements and FCA events. He's one of the most honest, generous, and God fearing men I've ever met. And you can call me delusional or whatever, but I refuse to accept your label of questionable character you guys want to put on the Castille family.

Not a single person here trashing them has ever met them. ESPECIALLY never met Tim...or you wouldn't say stuff like that. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

I'm not in a position to say anything about or judge Jeremiah. I do know that several months ago there were whispers about there being some issues with him in his role as "Chaplain." I asked the sports editor of a well known newspaper about it and he said there seemed to be some concerns but he didn't know any details. It either went away or got quietly swept under the rug. Is he still the Team Chaplain?

I'm not in a position to say anything about or judge Jeremiah. I do know that several months ago there were whispers about there being some issues with him in his role as "Chaplain." I asked the sports editor of a well known newspaper about it and he said there seemed to be some concerns but he didn't know any details. It either went away or got quietly swept under the rug. Is he still the Team Chaplain?

There's been plenty of "chatter" surrounding Chette as well. But until something is substantiated, I think it's unfair to question his character.

And no, I'm not sure whether or not he's still the Chaplain. I know he took that job while his boys were there, he may not have wanted to do it after they left. He may still be there, I'm not sure.

"Great Christian leader"????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!!!!

This is the same guy that (as noted earlier in this thread) parks in the handicap spaces so he can be closer to the door. Great example he's setting there.

As usual BS is letting his crimson colored glasses override the plain simple truth.

The Irons boys never got in trouble off the field (see simeone) and Blackmon did a little underage drinking, but what collegean hasn't (see JJ)?

I never mentioned once in my post anything about these losers being bammers.

As usual your arguments are weak. I haven't been on this board in over a year and your still full of BS.

Thanks to my fellow AU family for backing me up...

There's been plenty of "chatter" surrounding Chette as well. But until something is substantiated, I think it's unfair to question his character.

And no, I'm not sure whether or not he's still the Chaplain. I know he took that job while his boys were there, he may not have wanted to do it after they left. He may still be there, I'm not sure.

That paragon of virtue, NYT, wrote a smear piece on Chette a while back. Since then, the ONLY chatter about Chete Williams has come from Shane for Cenetrpoint.

The rumor mill is saying Tana Patrick visited AU with his mom...That is a good hint that he is quite serious...

He is a bama lock......silent commit..............yada...yada..yada.... B) FWIW, I think he is.....lol. Better to bet for Saban than against him in 'cruitin....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...........

:au::homer:

Archived