Obama Publicized His Own 'Secret' Prayer at Wailing Wall

bigsixfive

He does nothing without political gain in mind. He is possibly more of a politician than slimy bill clinton.

Seeing how well things went under Clinton, I'll take that as a positive.

Yeah, he turned the cheek basically everytime terrorists tried something and left the door open for 9-11 with his weakness. Saved money on the budget and left our asses swinging in the wind safety wise.

Liberals LOVE weakness. They equate it with goodness.

Priot to 9/11 do you know what was the deadlist attack on Americans by foreign terrorist?

The Beruit Marine Barrack bombing.

Do you know who was President?

Ronald Reagan

Do you know what he did?

CUT AND RAN

You are such a complete joke on this board. Reagan cut and ran?

Yes, Reagan cut and ran AND negotiated with terrorists. He also granted amnesty to illegal aliens. And raised taxes after he cut them. Educate yourself.

Like I said, he couldn't fight every battle. He had much bigger fish to fry like the russians whom he backed into a corner when a lot of people were terrified he was going to start wwIII.

So you admit he cut and ran, negotiated with terrorists, and encouraged illegal aliens to come to the USA?

:sleeping::ucrazy::sleeping:

You and your silly little semantic games. No, I don't agree with those statements. Is there a TINY bit of truth in them? Maybe, maybe not.

Just remember this. MANY democrats now accept Reagan as a great president. The fact that you don't surprises me not at all. Words can't express how insignificant your and arnie's opinion on this matter are to me. He was a greater president while in the beginning stages of dimentia than either of you could ever be in the prime of your life.

He does nothing without political gain in mind. He is possibly more of a politician than slimy bill clinton.

Yeah, he turned the cheek basically everytime terrorists tried something and left the door open for 9-11 with his weakness. Saved money on the budget and left our asses swinging in the wind safety wise.

Priot to 9/11 do you know what was the deadlist attack on Americans by foreign terrorist?

Ronald Reagan

Do you know what he did?

CUT AND RAN

Yes, Reagan cut and ran AND negotiated with terrorists. He also granted amnesty to illegal aliens. And raised taxes after he cut them. Educate yourself.

Like I said, he couldn't fight every battle. He had much bigger fish to fry like the russians whom he backed into a corner when a lot of people were terrified he was going to start wwIII.

So you admit he cut and ran, negotiated with terrorists, and encouraged illegal aliens to come to the USA?

You and your silly little semantic games. No, I don't agree with those statements. Is there a TINY bit of truth in them? Maybe, maybe not.

Just remember this. MANY democrats now accept Reagan as a great president. The fact that you don't surprises me not at all. Words can't express how insignificant your and arnie's opinion on this matter are to me. He was a greater president while in the beginning stages of dimentia than either of you could ever be in the prime of your life.

Whether one, some, a few or MANY Democrats think Reagan was a great president or not doesn't address Beirut.

Ronald Reagan

Do you know what he did?

CUT AND RAN

Whether one, some, a few or MANY Democrats think Reagan was a great president or not doesn't address Beirut.

And neither of our opinions on this subject address the topic of this thread which is that obama is a political whore when it comes to the media.

Start a thread on reagan and beirut if you need to. You can add yourself to the list of arnie and tex (grand company by the way) afa people who couldn't hold reagans jock as a president. Throw your pebbles at him if you must, he will go down as a great president, period.

Ronald Reagan

Do you know what he did?

CUT AND RAN

And neither of our opinions on this subject address the topic of this thread which is that obama is a political whore when it comes to the media.

Start a thread on reagan and beirut if you need to. You can add yourself to the list of arnie and tex (grand company by the way) afa people who couldn't hold reagans jock as a president. Throw your pebbles at him if you must, he will go down as a great president, period.

Certainly Obama is media savvy. If a politician isn't, he or she can expect a life of sitting on the city council.

However, the premise of this thread has been shown to be wrong. The newspaper that claimed Obama gave them permission to publish the prayer has since retracted that claim. Video has shown that the paper was removed from the wall after Obama was gone by someone else seeking, I would guess, to sell it to a newspaper.

Archived