Exit poll results from 5 Democratic primaries

CShine

According to this exit poll on Drudge's front page, Kerry is winning in Arizona, Delaware, and Missouri while Edwards is winning in South Carolina and Oklahoma.

What I found interesting is their showing in the states they aren't winning. In both of the states where Edwards leads, Kerry is running a competitive second place. In the states where Kerry leads, Edwards is getting very weak voter support.

Since these things are not winner-take-all elections, second place counts for a lot. If this poll is really an accurate measure of what voters are doing, it looks like this could be a really big day for Kerry.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Since these things are not winner-take-all elections, second place counts for a lot.

You're right. Up to now, Dean hasn't won a primary but leads in delegate totals.

Since these things are not winner-take-all elections, second place counts for a lot.

You're right. Up to now, Dean hasn't won a primary but leads in delegate totals.

Do you have a link for the delagate totals? I've not been able to find anything.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have a link for the delagate totals? I've not been able to find anything.

Thanks in advance.

Here you go, AUBoggs, and you're welcome.

Delegate Scorecard

Kerry had a big night. He's taken a commanding lead.

So if Dean never wins a primary but wins more delegates, would he be stealing the democrat nomination? :rolleyes:

So if Dean never wins a primary but wins more delegates, would he be stealing the democrat nomination? :rolleyes:

That's hard to say. If the Supreme Court gets involved and APPOINTS Joe Lieberman as the candidate then that could well be the case.

That's hard to say. If the Supreme Court gets involved and APPOINTS Joe Lieberman as the candidate then that could well be the case.

Still in denial aren't you Al. :yes:

Well, the 2000 Supreme Court travesty had nothing to do with the fact that Gore received 1/2 million more votes than Bush. Their decision was to use their power to stop a state's recount. I guess State's Rights doesn't apply when it isn't favorable to Republicans or their contributors.

Their decision was to use their power to stop a state's recount. I guess State's Rights doesn't apply when it isn't favorable to Republicans or their contributors.

Donut, how many times do you have to be hit over the head with facts before you give up on spouting falsehoods and untruths and out and out lies? If you are doing it because you just like to stir up trouble, then fine, see CCTAU and maybe he will share his Royal Stirrer of Pots label with you, and I will leave you alone. But if you post things like this and the "AWOL" crap because you genuinely believe them to be factual and true, then the only truth is that you are naive and in denial, and I am just flabbergasted that anyone could be so blind. Once something is PROVEN to be false, you don't gain anything by continuing to spout it as truth, you only lose even more credibility. I am not going to address this particular PROVEN false statement, as it has been beaten to death on this board and in the media too, but I still have to shake my head and wonder about you and the Koolaid you are drinking. :no:

Well, the 2000 Supreme Court travesty had nothing to do with the fact that Gore received 1/2 million more votes than Bush. Their decision was to use their power to stop a state's recount. I guess State's Rights doesn't apply when it isn't favorable to Republicans or their contributors.

Another one in denial. You know the truth, Jenny & Titan have pointed that out to you & Al on more than we can count. For some reason you just feel better by continuing to spin BS. :blink:

Archived