posted on the ITAT FREE BOARD

ITAT

Yet Another Great Tubs Story

gileser

2466 posts this site

Ignore this Member

Nominate | ReportPosted: Yesterday 9:44 PM

Yet Another Great Tubs Story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should find it no surprise to have heard this great story about Tubs today on the very same day the "soldier article" was published. Guys and girls we should thank our lucky stars this man is our Head Coach !!!

Got this today from my brother who lives in Opelika. A good friend of his has her Father in ICU at EAMC. Evidently Tubs was at the hospital (to see a player, which I don't know what that was about), but, as he was leaving the hospital the two grandkids of the ailing grandfather asked to get their picture made with him. He asked the Mother why they were there and she told him that her Father was taking a turn for the worse. She told Tommy that her Dad was a huge Alabama Fan but, if he had time, she was sure her Dad would want to meet him and that maybe it could help lift his spirits. Tubs didn't hesitate and went to his room and spent a few minutes with him and told him that he would keep him in his prayers.

CTT is a great man and we are fortunate to have him as our head coach. His personality is reflected by the team, and I am proud that he develops not only great football players, but great young men as well.

WDE!!

Man I love CTT! The guy has more class than anyone that I have ever met. He treats people as equals, has a lot of human compassion, and obviously is respected by his players. We are very very lucky to have him, and I hope we NEVER lose him until he is ready for retirement. What he does for this university is WAY ABOVE what would normally be expected for a head coach. Also, his wife is AUSOME, and his kids are well behaved. He also seems to be very selfless, and will fight for what he believes is right for Auburn till he is blue in the face (see 2004).

WAR DAMN TOMMY TUBERVILLE!!!!!! A TRUE AUBURN MAN!!!!! :au:

and you can bet he will pray for that man and his family!!!

Archived