To the administrators

Grumps

Would it be possible to have an "All things considered except politics" and then a separate "politics" section. Then I could see interesting things like my AUNation buddies' favorite movies, etc. without having to wade through the endless drivel that will no doubt be posted here until after the election.

Just a suggestion.

Would it be possible to have an "All things considered except politics" and then a separate "politics" section. Then I could see interesting things like my AUNation buddies' favorite movies, etc. without having to wade through the endless drivel that will no doubt be posted here until after the election.

Just a suggestion.

I agree with DrTom and have been thinking the same thing. This forum is about 95% politics and other things do tend to get lost here. I vote in the affirmative!!

Would it be possible to have an "All things considered except politics" and then a separate "politics" section.  Then I could see interesting things like my AUNation buddies' favorite movies, etc. without having to wade through the endless drivel that will no doubt be posted here until after the election.

Just a suggestion.

I agree with DrTom and have been thinking the same thing. This forum is about 95% politics and other things do tend to get lost here. I vote in the affirmative!!

Would that be a vote for...Affirmative Action!!!

Would it be possible to have an "All things considered except politics" and then a separate "politics" section.  Then I could see interesting things like my AUNation buddies' favorite movies, etc. without having to wade through the endless drivel that will no doubt be posted here until after the election.

Just a suggestion.

Would that be a vote for...Affirmative Action!!!

There you go playing the race card again!! Typical liberal!!

Could we call the politics forum "No Things Considered."

Look at the forums list. The "All Things Considered" forum is topped only by the "Football forum".

Archived