WAR-MATT

According to scout, South Florida and Syracuse are the only two college who have offered him scholarships. That does not make me feel better.

Being in the upper tier of his position, having four stars, and recieving multiple offers before most schools extend offers (and before the final 25% of his HS career) doesn't make you feel better?

I honestly feel like nothing will.

Prowler only gave his ranking on Rivals. He is ranked as a 3 star recruit and the 133rd best wide receiver in the country on scout. That doesn't make me feel better either.

Rivals

Rivals just started "starring" the players. I think they probably have a more recent evaluation as of now. I'm sure both Rivals and Scout will change as time progresses though.

Prowler only gave his ranking on Rivals. He is ranked as a 3 star recruit and the 133rd best wide receiver in the country on scout. That doesn't make me feel better either.

I love how Rivals is a biased bammer site but when they rank this kid higher than the other sites Rivals is the ONLY site quoted. Interesting.

Not really.

From all indications it looks like CTT, CTF and CHN look for Moore to be the heir apparent to Pugh at center. Anyone remember how many stars or big time offers Jason Bosely had coming out of HS? Not many.... B)

A 6'5 + center???

Are you sure you are not confusing him with someone?

He moves extremely well for someone 6'5. In the Rivals write up on his commitment he states that he expects to play either center or guard in college.

According to scout, South Florida and Syracuse are the only two college who have offered him scholarships. That does not make me feel better.

Being in the upper tier of his position, having four stars, and recieving multiple offers before most schools extend offers (and before the final 25% of his HS career) doesn't make you feel better?

Your attitude is pathetic, I don't care, these kids say they want to play for us and our coaches (who have made us one of the winningest programs in the SEC) say they want them. What do you think these recruits might think if they saw comments like the ones you're putting out here? Honestly, either shutup or get off the board and go post with the Turds, your attitude certainly smells like it, you're being a disgrace to the title of Auburn fans everywhere.

Also, Scout doesn't update their data base every three to four months like Rivals does....But, I do find it odd that a player can be ranked as high as 38th on one recruiting website and 133rd on another, that just doesn't make any sense to me. That's a pretty big jump, from 133rd to 38th.

But of course wpt will go the Exact opposite of his supposed fanbase and pull up the worst of the two....Probably because he's one of you bammers that is pretending to be an Auburn Man or Woman. Nice try chump, go back to your Inbred Nation websites. A REAL Auburn Man or Woman wouldn't have spoken like you have these past few days. I think you're a bammer fan that is trying his damndest to take the air out of Our sails. Sorry, you nor the rest of the Inbred Nation, will not be able to stop this Train.

Let me give you a story that may shed some light on how this staff can evaluate talent. When Zac Ethridge came out of HS he was a pretty unheralded prospect. Rivals had him at three stars and he had been ignored by everyone in the SEC. He went to an Auburn camp and the staff liked him enough to tell him that if he came to Auburn, they wouldn't sign another DB in that class. I'm sure I don't have to remind you that he is now one of the most reliable, consistent players on the defense. How do you think that is? Do you think it might be because these coaches know a hell of a lot more about football than you EVER will?

Think about it for a minute, braniac. The only other offers Zac had were from Illinois (before Zook), Southern Miss, and Navy. Sounds a lot like these guys you are spending so much time griping about, doesn't it?

Also, Scout doesn't update their data base every three to four months like Rivals does....But, I do find it odd that a player can be ranked as high as 38th on one recruiting website and 133rd on another, that just doesn't make any sense to me. That's a pretty big jump, from 133rd to 38th.

But of course wpt will go the Exact opposite of his supposed fanbase and pull up the worst of the two....Probably because he's one of you bammers that is pretending to be an Auburn Man or Woman. Nice try chump, go back to your Inbred Nation websites. A REAL Auburn Man or Woman wouldn't have spoken like you have these past few days. I think you're a bammer fan that is trying his damndest to take the air out of Our sails. Sorry, you nor the rest of the Inbred Nation, will not be able to stop this Train.

Can I get a BOOM MOFO????

To put another Crater in you little Theory wpt...I, along with everyone here, know what your theory is....Bryant Miller, remember him??? If not, then Sit Down and Shut Up. Bryant Miller, one of the few players that I really wanted AU to sign, was a 4* "STUD" DE out of Miami, FL. he was 6'3 240 lbs and was quicker than owl s***. Guess where he's at now? I'll give you a hint, he's at a place that rhymes with....home. Oh yeah, and he had some D1 offers as well; Florida, Florida State, Ohio State, Michigan State, and Ole Miss were written offers....Miami, UGA, and Tennessee had extended verbal offers.

That's just one of many players, that have a crap load of offers and more stars than they deserve, that couldn't play D1 Football. I'm not even talking about the players that have tried to go the long way to get to D1 (read...JUCO and Prep) and still couldn't make it.

Also, how would you feel if it was your son that received the offer from Auburn to play football when no one else up to his JUNIOR YEAR in HS came offering?? How would you feel if it was a Big-Time program that told you that your son has what it takes to play with the Big Boys??

Now with that, bouncing around in your grey matter, how would you feel if you decided that you wanted to log onto an Auburn Fan website, just to see what they were saying about your son? Even though the Coaches probably told you that some of them just wouldn't understand, Yet...you decided to do it anyway, and you find this little D*** H*** talking about how he Sucks because he doesn't have any offers from other schools and how he's a Midget or how he's only barely good enough to get any offer from Arkansas State or Georgia State. How would that make you feel as a father, after you'd told EVERYONE within shouting distance that your son had made it to the Big Leagues and after you'd purchased a bunch of Auburn gear for yourself and the rest of your family??

So again, the next time you have a thought....just let it go.

Repeat after me wpt:

Welcome Aboard Aaron Moore, LaVoyd James, LaDarius Perkins, Travante Stallworth, and Andre Harris....War Eagle and

BOOM M**** F***** YEAH!!!!!!!

What train? The train that has been busy stealing recruits away from Louisiana Monroe and Arkansas State? That train should really be hard to stop. :rolleyes:

Frisco, Tex.--Centennial High( Ryan Mossakowski's HS B) ) offensive tackle Aaron Moore (6-5, 260, 4.8 - 40)

if Mossakowski doesn't go the MLB route, i would be very surprised.

What train? The train that has been busy stealing recruits away from Louisiana Monroe and Arkansas State? That train should really be hard to stop. :rolleyes:

Because as we all know, the best way to recruit is to sit back and see if LSU, Florida and Georgia want them first to decide if they are good or not. Then, you make offers. :rolleyes:

Frisco, Tex.--Centennial High( Ryan Mossakowski's HS B) ) offensive tackle Aaron Moore (6-5, 260, 4.8 - 40)

Yeah, I've heard he's a hell of a Baseball player.

Again, he has too many D1 teams on his offer list and he's too tall....LOL

Because as we all know, the best way to recruit is to sit back and see if LSU, Florida and Georgia want them first to decide if they are good or not. Then, you make offers. :rolleyes:

Oh wait, he's highly recruited by named schools, is 4 star, but weighs in at 166 lbs and under 6ft. What a calamity. A paradox. The world will soon implode on itself.

I once heard that Auburn rarely offers a kid that hasn't camped with them. Tubs was on Rivals recently and gave a good idea of how and what they recruit. The national media are constantly talking him up this summer and praising his talent evaluation, recruiting, and ability to coach up his kids. Anyone can throw the best ingredients in a pot but not everyone can cook, as was said recently on Rivals Radio.

I've drank the Kool-Aid as you put it. Why? Because I love Auburn, I'm part of the family, and I trust that the guys responsible for running this football program are doing the best they can to do it the right way and to the highest standard. Nothing I can say or do would have any bearing on improving this program which is currently at a very high level. So I'm not going to say or do anything outside of trusting the decision makers to continue making the right decisions.

In a world where finishing 18th in recruiting is getting your ass kicked, I'm happy to say I'm an Auburn man who doesn't mind that whippin'.

Many times in my life good men have told me that complaints are rarely worthwhile and that I should never present a problem without additionally presenting a solution. We all know what your problem is. What is your solution? Without one you are just bitching and that makes you a .....

if for some crazy reason he didn't go MLB, i would imagine aTm would be the team to beat. but i fully expect him to play baseball.

if for some crazy reason he didn't go MLB, i would imagine aTm would be the team to beat. but i fully expect him to play baseball.

I think it's the Cornhuskers. He loves Pelini and Watson.

I do find it odd that a player can be ranked as high as 38th on one recruiting website and 133rd on another, that just doesn't make any sense to me. That's a pretty big jump, from 133rd to 38th.

Hmm. Maybe because recruiting isn't an exact science?

whiteplainstiger, you have no clue what you are talking about. When AU finishes with a top 5 class you will feel very dumb. WE WILL GET A FEW SUPRISE COMMITS DONT WORRY.

Archived