WAR-MATT

Frisco, Tex.--Centennial High( Ryan Mossakowski's HS B) ) offensive tackle Aaron Moore (6-5, 260, 4.8 - 40)

Frisco, Tex.--Centennial High( Ryan Mossakowski's HS B) ) offensive tackle Aaron Moore (6-5, 260, 4.8 - 40)

I hope our tiny RB's and WR's can see over and around him. Did TX and OSU offer him? :poke:

Seems like a big, lean, OT. I like it. :thumbsup:

**EDIT** Wow! WPT beat me to it, but was serious.

He had Verbal Offers from others, stupid bammer. You know what....I'm Glad we got him. First, Coach Yox can put the right weight on him...second, because he didn't have any offers....HAHAHAAHA, I F'N LOVE IT!!!! Stealth Mode Baby.....Hey wpt, remember what I said yesterday???

Lemme refresh your memory..

They've seen them in person, you haven't. A lot of other schools haven't either. I hope we land LaVoyd. And I hope we land some other no name guys that only has offers from West Alabama and North Alabama, that way it'll piss you off enough were you'll go root for someone else.

This will make you happier wpt....(4 Star, 38th Ranked WR) Dwayne Difton, out of St. Thomas Aquinas, stated that he wants to come to Auburn...but there's one small problem....Auburn hasn't offered him, yet.

I believe he is another kid who didn't hav any scholarship offers from anybody else. Is Tuberville trying to challenge Vanderbilt for the worst recruiting class in the SEC this year?

What is your problem?

Here's the player that no one wanted.... :roflol: ....I actually like him better on the Defensive side, but I'm glad I'm not the one to make that decision...He could be a Stud either way. By the way, he still looks better than some of the 3 Star Olinemen.

Aaron Moore OG/DE.....Press ME NOW!!!!!!!

This will make you happier wpt....(4 Star, 38th Ranked WR) Dwayne Difton, out of St. Thomas Aquinas, stated that he wants to come to Auburn...but there's one small problem....Auburn hasn't offered him, yet.

Is he tall enough for WPT? We need more stars..the WPT is not appeased!

BTW was Moore at one of our camps? And if so was Mossakowski (almost got it on the first try) here for a camp too?

Judging by the 40 time I think they project him on the offensive side. Usually on defense we take speed and athleticism over size and then bulk them up or bump them up a position to make them beast on the field. (For example taking a good speed DE with room to grow/get stronger and making him a really fast DT.

Heard on D&B today that ESPN person puts AU at number 10 class right now.

Wish I could be more specific there. I think the guys name started with an L and he said if he had to re-do his current rankings he would put Auburn at 10. This may help, he was one of the guys who didn't put Bama at number one and his reason was he knew the players that would go pro in baseball and the few that wouldn't qualify. If that helps.

I believe he is another kid who didn't hav any scholarship offers from anybody else. Is Tuberville trying to challenge Vanderbilt for the worst recruiting class in the SEC this year?

whiteplainsdumbass, you're still here? Just when I think you've run your idiocy tank to empty, you come up with yet another gem. One person really can't be this stupid, can he bammer?

I really hope we bury the bammers in the recruiting rankings this year, so after we hand them No. 7 they won't have anything to run their mouth about in the offseason!! :puke::ua:

One thing that concerns me is the fact that we are 'allegedly" in the running for several of these OUTSTANDING players in Alabama whom we have offered and it seems we are filling up the roster with "unknowns." I realize that we probably have around 10 scholly's left and will probably oversign due to attrition and those who didn't qualify but hey, lets hold some for the Kilpatrick, Wegner, Patrick, Smith, Kelly, Simpson, Lowe, Robinson, Bostic, Motta, et al. It seems we are taking the first to commit just because of camps.

Here's the player that no one wanted.... :roflol: ....I actually like him better on the Defensive side, but I'm glad I'm not the one to make that decision...He could be a Stud either way. By the way, he still looks better than some of the 3 Star Olinemen.

Aaron Moore OG/DE.....Press ME NOW!!!!!!!

He would have to play DT on defense, to slow for DE @ AU. I like his OL technique. He just needs more strength and a quicker first step. Until he gets more strength, he is more impressive as a pass blocker than run. He should be fully "Yoxed and Nalled" by 2011.

Dude is 6'5" and only 17 years old. I don't think he'll have a problem adding weight and strength. If he was 6 foot and 220 and we were going to make him an Olineman, then maybe it would be a problem, but 6'5" leaves plenty of room for him to add the lb's even before he gets to Auburn.

I hope our tiny RB's and WR's can see over and around him. Did TX and OSU offer him? :poke:

Seems like a big, lean, OT. I like it. :thumbsup:

**EDIT** Wow! WPT beat me to it, but was serious.

LOL, it would be an advantage to not be able to see the RB that would mean the defense wouldn't be able to see what hole they are coming out of until its too late.

Pretty darn impressive film if you ask me. Blocking in the spread, quick feet, ran a few poor suckers down from the backside on defense and the opening shot of him without his shirt shows this kid (at 17) is pretty stout. I think they know what they're doing with this one.

LOL, it would be an advantage to not be able to see the RB that would mean the defense wouldn't be able to see what hole they are coming out of until its too late.

I know. I was applying the "logic" of some others on here.

From all indications it looks like CTT, CTF and CHN look for Moore to be the heir apparent to Pugh at center. Anyone remember how many stars or big time offers Jason Bosely had coming out of HS? Not many.... B)

From all indications it looks like CTT, CTF and CHN look for Moore to be the heir apparent to Pugh at center. Anyone remember how many stars or big time offers Jason Bosely had coming out of HS? Not many.... B)

A 6'5 + center???

Are you sure you are not confusing him with someone?

According to scout, South Florida and Syracuse are the only two college who have offered him scholarships. That does not make me feel better.

According to scout, South Florida and Syracuse are the only two college who have offered him scholarships. That does not make me feel better.

Being in the upper tier of his position, having four stars, and recieving multiple offers before most schools extend offers (and before the final 25% of his HS career) doesn't make you feel better?

I honestly feel like nothing will.

Being in the upper tier of his position, having four stars, and recieving multiple offers before most schools extend offers (and before the final 25% of his HS career) doesn't make you feel better?

I honestly feel like nothing will.

Prowler only gave his ranking on Rivals. He is ranked as a 3 star recruit and the 133rd best wide receiver in the country on scout. That doesn't make me feel better either.

Prowler only gave his ranking on Rivals. He is ranked as a 3 star recruit and the 133rd best wide receiver in the country on scout. That doesn't make me feel better either.

I love how Rivals is a biased bammer site but when they rank this kid higher than the other sites Rivals is the ONLY site quoted. Interesting.

Archived