Saddam Bribed Chirac

DKW 86

Well, this just confirms what I already thought. The French are dirty and will do anything to line their pockets. Looks like the real headlines should read "No War for Oil"

Al-Mada's list cites a total of 46 individuals, companies and organizations inside and outside Iraq as receiving Saddam's oil bribes, including officials in Egypt, Jordan, Syria, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Sudan, China, Austria and France, as well as the Russian Orthodox Church, the Russian Communist Party, India's Congress Party and the Palestine Liberation Organization.

Sur-PRISE, sur-PRISE, sur-PRISE. Vive' le corrempre!! Vive' le corruption!! Vive' le pharisien!! Chirac the Great Humanitarian!!!

Cavuto said: I also think they fear a suddenly talking Saddam, someone who might prove eager to cop a deal to dodge a bullet. To me, at least, the French particularly seem a little too solicitous, a little too congratulatory and a little too slovenly. Perhaps they fear the former Iraqi dictator will spill more than the beans on weapons of mass destruction. Perhaps they sense Saddam will spell out how he got those weapons, or the materials, supplies and maybe even the advice for those weapons. I always thought when we were debating this war, the French doth protested too much. The cynic in me suspects it wasn't all over the horrid reality of war but what that war might uncover.

Tigermike, the Prophet

Me thinks the French were upto their eyeballs in sorry stuff, so they sold out the Iraqi people for a little oil. Sounds just like the French. :roll:

Archived