Female or Shemale?

CShine

After taking the test, my score was embarassing low, 50%, I am real happy I am married and stay home at night.

The Boss, she is all woman, I looked. lol

I was 10 for 16 - I usually look for the Adam's apple, but on some of these you couldn't see the neck well. I missed more in the direction of thinking a guy was a girl than thinking a girl was a guy, so I guess that's okay. For those of you who didn't do too well, I think that is an important questions to ask - did you think a guy was a girl or a girl was a guy?? Once gets your face slapped but no harm done - the other one is a rude awakening!!! :blink:

No question about me these days - even a blind man could figure it out... or even David, with his 50%!!!!!! :P:P:P

I have developed the failsafe method. Keep your pants zipped and you wont have all these problems.

I developed it after watching Friends, Family Members, Clinton , Kobe Bryant, and many , many others over my lifetime. :rolleyes:

this is kinda relevant to the topic, but what do you think about guys who wear Earrings?? I got my ear pierced when I turned 18 which was also my Freshman year at LSU also got my first Tat there too. I have a real diamond stud, not no loopy earring.

My grandparents who raised me since birth kinda have a problem with it, but every girlfriend I ever had said that they liked it, my current girlfriend with whom I been with for 3 years also don't have a problem with it, but when I go to their house (parents) I have to take it out cause they don't like it.

Why is it acceptable for black guys to wear earrings, but not really acceptable for white guys to wear them??

this is kinda relevant to the topic, but what do you think about guys who wear Earrings?? I got my ear pierced when I turned 18 which was also my Freshman year at LSU also got my first Tat there too. I have a real diamond stud, not no loopy earring.

My grandparents who raised me since birth kinda have a problem with it, but every girlfriend I ever had said that they liked it, my current girlfriend with whom I been with for 3 years also don't have a problem with it, but when I go to their house (parents) I have to take it out cause they don't like it.

Why is it acceptable for black guys to wear earrings, but not really acceptable for white guys to wear them??

I don't have a problem with a subtle small stud earring in any setting other than work - but I hate to see anything like that in a workplace setting. To me, it's like a woman wearing huge clunky earrings or too much makeup or an inappropriate outfit in the workplace. There is a time and a place for everything.

As for your GF's parents, I don't know if I would take it out when you go over there, unless they have verbally said to your face that they find it so offensive that they prefer you not wear it in their house. If it is discrete, then so what?

I have no idea why it would be more acceptable for one race than another - I don't see it that way. But there are a lot of things that work for some people and don't work for others. I think it is more a matter of "Does it fit you and your style enough to make you look acceptable or make you look stupid?" THAT is the real question!! ;)

If you gotta earring in the right ear, it means you are gay. If its in the left.....IT MEANS YOU ARE TRYING TO QUIT......

BBBBWWWWAAAAAAA! :lol:

I don't have a problem with a subtle small stud earring in any setting other than work - but I hate to see anything like that in a workplace setting. To me, it's like a woman wearing huge clunky earrings or too much makeup or an inappropriate outfit in the workplace. There is a time and a place for everything.

As for your GF's parents, I don't know if I would take it out when you go over there, unless they have verbally said to your face that they find it so offensive that they prefer you not wear it in their house. If it is discrete, then so what?

I have no idea why it would be more acceptable for one race than another - I don't see it that way. But there are a lot of things that work for some people and don't work for others. I think it is more a matter of "Does it fit you and your style enough to make you look acceptable or make you look stupid?" THAT is the real question!! ;)

Well I wear my earring to work, I asked my boss if it was ok and he said he didn't have a problem with it.

Only reason I take it out at my grandparents and my girlfriend Parents house is because I don't wanna disrespect their house. I mean I will do whatever I want in my house (within the law) but I will respect their wishes.

I don't think it makes me look stupid kinda goes with my "thug" clothes. I only wear what my GF calls white boy clothes to work, and when I am going somwhere really nice.

Archived