Man to Mars

Donutboy

Would you leave Earth forever for posterity?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you leave Earth forever for posterity?

• Yes
    • No

Scientists say that a manned mission to Mars would currently be a one-way trip. If you had the chance to go on a manned mission to Mars, knowing that you'd never be able to return from the planet, would you take the opportunity to help the scientific community and etch your name in the annals of history as the first man to set foot on another planet.

No I would not want to go, but could we send Ted Kennedy? Howard Dean?

Wes Clark? :rolleyes:

Hey TM, I like your signature. You a Parrothead?

No I would not want to go, but could we send Ted Kennedy?  Howard Dean?

Wes Clark?  :rolleyes:

Yeah I like him a lot. Anyone who can make as much money as he has by singing about being a bum is pretty smart. Don't you think?

No I would not want to go, but could we send Ted Kennedy?  Howard Dean?

Wes Clark?  :rolleyes:

Yeah I like him a lot. Anyone who can make as much money as he has by singing about being a bum is pretty smart. Don't you think?

Absolutely!! I think we've found one thing that we can both agree on. I've been listening to Jimmy Buffet for years!! Another thing that I like about him is that some of his songs describe the same experiences that I have lived; A Pirate Looks at Forty, Pencil Thin Mustache, etc....

I also heard that Howard Dean and Wes Clark would be using some of his lyrics in their campaigns. Pretty neat I think.

Blew out my flip flop! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I also heard that Howard Dean and Wes Clark would be using some of his lyrics in their campaigns. Pretty neat I think.

Blew out my flip flop! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I can still remember when the president always seemed to be so old, now all the candidates seem more like (to borrow a phrase from the Who) "my generation".

Before I was married with children, I would have volunteered. Who knows if it would have truly been a one way trip. This is the same as the early explorers when they thought the earth was flat.

Nope, but I volunteer to strap him in the shuttle!!! :D

Who? Me? Sorry, I always go strapless! :unsure: :blink::lol:

Archived