B.C. researchers find way to halt cancer's spread

MDM4AU

Thanks for posting this! Antiangiogenesis compounds have been at the forefront of cancer research for several years and do offer a lot of promise. I've marked the company's site and will continue to check it for new developments.

I've personally been using antiangiogenesis compounds (there are quite a lot of them already available) for about two years. I'm hopeful that new research in this area will turn cancer into a managable disease in the very near future.

Great news some day in the near future I hope the battle with this disease is won.

Not to go on a rant here but. That is one of the truly obscene results of 9/11. If those stupid raghead _**(*&)^^^%$())(_)# ())_)_ had not done what they did, all the money spent rebuilding, fighting and stopping them could have been used for research in this and other areas.

Some critics have said our duties in Iraq must be internationalized. This particular criticism is hard to explain to our partners in Britain, Australia, Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Italy, Spain, Poland, Denmark, Hungary, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Romania, the Netherlands, Norway, El Salvador, and the 17 other countries that have committed troops to Iraq. As we debate at home, we must never ignore the vital contributions of our international partners, or dismiss their sacrifices. From the beginning, America has sought international support for operations in Afghanistan and Iraq, and we have gained much support. There is a difference, however, between leading a coalition of many nations, and submitting to the objections of a few. America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our people. --President George W. Bush, 2004 State of the Union Address

WTG MDM!

Archived