Julio?

WAR-MATT

We need some inside info RWS. There are a ton of rumors floating around about your BFF. You need to come forward and clear everything up. B)

That paragon of virtue and fountain of misinformation....Shanehead, actually said he thinks Julio was caught smoking the wacky weed. That's why he was booted from the hoops team according to Shane-for-brains.

I know this guy is there to stir the pot but holy crap, that ass-clown needs to be banned. He accused several Bama players of taking drugs during their losing streak, basically trying to divert attention from Saban....using the ole, "Wait til' Saban can weed out the bad guys and get his own...blah, blah, blah".

I don't know if any of it's true or not and far be it from me to think a college kid might take a toke or two. (Yeah, I went to college too :big: ) But you don't come on a freakin' radio show and accuse people of doing that without proof. And Finestoned just plays along.

We need some inside info RWS. There are a ton of rumors floating around about your BFF. You need to come forward and clear everything up. B)

Bueller? Bueller? B)

basically trying to divert attention from Saban....using the ole, "Wait til' Saban can weed out the bad guys and get his own...blah, blah, blah".

Pun intended?? :big:

THC munchies and ice cream are a great combo, though (ahem, so I hear... :rolleyes: )

I know nothing about Julio's hobbys and wouldn't accuse him of anything without proof. I have a brother in Foley who claims that Florida is putting on a big push and Julio is listening to them, but he's still Bama's to lose. My brother isn't really on the inside, Julio-wise, though.

basically trying to divert attention from Saban....using the ole, "Wait til' Saban can weed out the bad guys and get his own...blah, blah, blah".

THC munchies and ice cream are a great combo, though (ahem, so I hear... :rolleyes: )

I know nothing about Julio's hobbys and wouldn't accuse him of anything without proof. I have a brother in Foley who claims that Florida is putting on a big push and Julio is listening to them, but he's still Bama's to lose. My brother isn't really on the inside, Julio-wise, though.

No, no, no. I was just saying that Saban wants to smoke out the guys who aren't giving 100%. I mean, everyone's real high on Saban and I know he likes to toot his own horn about how he could do without some of the so-called studs. But, I think losing some of these kids would be a big blow to the program.

No, no, no. I was just saying that Saban wants to smoke out the guys who aren't giving 100%. I mean, everyone's real high on Saban and I know he likes to toot his own horn about how he could do without some of the so-called studs. But, I think losing some of these kids would be a big blow to the program.

So to be blunt, you're saying the buzz is that Saban is trying to stem the tide on discipline problems by pruning away the unproductive elements, thereby planting the seeds of a budding new sense of responsibility?

So to be blunt, you're saying the buzz is that Saban is trying to stem the tide on discipline problems by pruning away the unproductive elements, thereby planting the seeds of a budding new sense of responsibility?

Y'all are on a roll!

Bueller? Bueller? B)

I guess we've lost our Foley JJ Correspondent. B)

Bueller? Bueller? B)

The one that's always right. ;)

Bueller? Bueller? B)

whats the point? you guys just shoot down and laugh at whatever i say anyways, so why should i bite the bait? if you insist i say something, i've said it once and i'll say it again; the only two teams you could consider legit players for JJ's signature are UA and OU.

Bueller? Bueller? B)

whats the point? you guys just shoot down and laugh at whatever i say anyways, so why should i bite the bait? if you insist i say something, i've said it once and i'll say it again; the only two teams you could consider legit players for JJ's signature are UA and OU.

No, what I want you to address is the rumors going around about a certain marina owner's vehicle that your BFF has been driving? I think the marina is somewhere in Orange Beach. Supposedly, the UA coaches caught wind of it and backed off. Fact or fiction?

Bueller? Bueller? B)

No, what I want you to address is the rumors going around about a certain marina owner's vehicle that your BFF has been driving? I think the marina is somewhere in Orange Beach. Supposedly, the UA coaches caught wind of it and backed off. Fact or fiction?

man, after all the rumors, JJ is riding around in 4 different vehicles right about now. i know about that rumor, but the marina isn't "physically" in Orange Beach, it is to the north across Bay La Launch. however it is considered in OB city limits because the owner filed a petition to annex that parcel into the city limits....even though its sits across a body of water from OB. go figure.

anyways, a big fat fiction stamp on this one.

When I heard it, I knew it was ridiculous. I left out the part where the "alleged" OUwner of the marina was dating JJ's mom in an attempt to get closer to him.

:blink: Have you seen Ms. Jones? :blink:

When I heard it, I knew it was ridiculous. I left out the part where the "alleged" OUwner of the marina was dating JJ's mom in an attempt to get closer to him.

yeah, i don't think i would get on her bad side. she looks like she could hurt somebody. :o

yeah, i don't think i would get on her bad side. she looks like she could hurt somebody. :o

Yeah....like her getting on top?

In an article in this mornings edition of the Bham News, by Kevin Scarbinksy, Julio's coach denies anything is going on with Julio and cites a busy schedule with part of his problems. He says he's got an excellent character and is on schedule to qualify academically as well. He also mentions that Coaches Willis and Franklin visted Julio Monday to discuss Auburn's new offense. Who knows? :cheer: He might be like Bo and fool everyone since everyone says he's a Bammer lock.

In an article in this mornings edition of the Bham News, by Kevin Scarbinksy, Julio's coach denies anything is going on with Julio and cites a busy schedule with part of his problems. He says he's got an excellent character and is on schedule to qualify academically as well. He also mentions that Coaches Willis and Franklin visted Julio Monday to discuss Auburn's new offense. Who knows? :cheer: He might be like Bo and fool everyone since everyone says he's a Bammer lock.

The link:

http://www.al.com/sports/birminghamnews/ks...&thispage=2

As far as academics, Jones is on track to be eligible to play college football as a freshman next season. Watson said he scored a 20 on his ACT, his GPA is solid and he's taking the final three core courses he needs.

When it comes to character, Watson confirmed that Jones was suspended from the Foley basketball team in late December - along with two teammates - for oversleeping and missing a shootaround.

The two teammates have been reinstated. Jones has not, but Watson said the problem has been a saturated schedule, not an inflated ego.

"People have blown it out of proportion and said he's a thug," Watson said. "It's nothing like that. I've coached him (in football) for three years and he's never missed a practice. He's been a model citizen."

Watson described one December week in Jones' hectic life: Play host to home visits from college coaches Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Play a road basketball game Friday. After the game, drive to Tuscaloosa for Alabama visit.

Return home Sunday. Return to school Monday. Go to practice after school. Go to a banquet to accept an award after practice. Drive to Birmingham the next day to accept the state's Mr. Football award.

Archived