Carolina v New England Super Bowl

MDM4AU

Well, it's just under 2:00 to go and Philly just turned it over on downs. New England beat Indy earlier. Carolina will meet New England in Houston for the Super Bowl.

Do you care and if so who do you like?

I like Carolina but I think New England will win.

Congrats to Stephen Davis!

(Danny Sheridan says Panthers open 7pt dogs.)

I LOVE IT... Great game Panthers... Hoping Stephen Davis can heal up completely so he's 100% by game time. Definently want Carolina to win this one...but i like both teams....definently the matchup i wanted.... :)

I think DEFENSE wins championships. Carolina did nothing spectacular on offense, just didn't make mistakes, but their defense shut Philly down. New England also got there with defense; and LSU and OU got to the BCS game with defense. It is not coincidence.

For Auburn to do the same, not only do we have to take a step forward offensivily, I think we need a BIG step forward defensively, I mean to go to the next level. I don't know if we have the assistants to do it, but it starts with getting really good aggressive cover guys. Something we didn't have this year and that USC, LSU and Georgia exploited.

Oh yeah, GO PANTHERS!!!

I really torn about who I want to win the superbowl. I like Jake Delhomme since he is a Louisiana Native, and he is a Former Saint ( which were dumbasses for not trying to resign him), but I really like LSU North (Patriots). I guess as a alumni of LSU I have to pull for my LSU guys on the patriots to get another ring.

what i feel about the eagles are, was they are very over rated and they just got way too far for their own good and shouldnt of ever been in the nfc championship. now there are people on suicide watch in philly.

I think DEFENSE wins championships

thats right. that why the pats won and i am picking them in the title game

but ill be rooting for the NFC South back to back titles

I might be completely off base (certainly wouldn't be the first time), but my guess right now is that this game will be a real snoozer...close, probably, but kinda dull.

When I don't really care about either team, I usually default to the NFC representative, so I guess I'm rooting for Carolina.

Good Coaching and good players on both sides......DUH....Ain't that how one gets to the Super Bowl.................

Preferential bias says Carolina......

WDE

Would have been nice to see my Colts and the Packers in it... Oh Well

I have to pull for Carolina in this one!!!

I just like the underdog and the cinderella team going all the way!!!!!!!!!!

Guest AuNuma1

Yeah, what rexbo said. A great defense will usually handle a great offense in the conditions that the Colts/Pats played in. I wanted to see a Colts/Eagles Superbowl just to see a lot of offense, which I thought Manning and McNabb brought to the table...but stingy defenses are what wins games, not flashy passing games...so I guess if I had to pick one now, it'd have to be Carolina. I can't stand the Pats QB...

Archived