Pre Game Videos

AU!

Remember when they put the "Auburn Will Rise" video on the Athletic Dept. Website for all to see? Why don't they do that anymore? I really like the pregame videos. Does anyone know a guy who knows a guy that can make it happen?

Remember when they put the "Auburn Will Rise" video on the Athletic Dept. Website for all to see? Why don't they do that anymore? I really like the pregame videos. Does anyone know a guy who knows a guy that can make it happen?

Aren't they all on youtube? Or are you looking for versions you can download and keep?

Aren't they all on youtube? Or are you looking for versions you can download and keep?

you can download and keep videos off of youtube.

...and there you have it. :thumbsup:

I'm looking for the real version, not the one taken from some guys digital camera while he and his loud girlfriend yelled into the microphone the whole time and shakers blocked the view half of it.

I'm looking for the real version, not the one taken from some guys digital camera while he and his loud girlfriend yelled into the microphone the whole time and shakers blocked the view half of it.

I've never seen those released. If you DO find it, let me know, I'd love to have them myself!

:thumbsup:

I've never seen those released. If you DO find it, let me know, I'd love to have them myself!

:thumbsup:

Will do

How? I've tried looking, and can't find anything about saving videos off the site...

How? I've tried looking, and can't find anything about saving videos off the site...

This is what I use....

http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

There is a plug in for the firefox browser if that's what you use. Otherwise you can bookmark the page and then copy and paste the link in the bar at the top, and click download. You will need something to convert it from .flv to avi. I use total video converter. :) Hope this helps and enjoy!!

Hey, is this what you are looking for???

Hey, is this what you are looking for???

close but I was looking for the one's from this year. I do love that one though!

Archived