Mojo Question

AU!

Since I obviously couldn't ask it in the locked thread, I thought I'd bring it up here.

Obviously anything showing Auburn over their opponents before the game is a mojo violation, but what if its something that relates both to Auburn and to uat's opponent for the week? For example, our beloved CTT is from arkansas. In a week that Alabama will be playing arkansas or even ole miss, for that matter, is using Tuberville's visage still out of the question? What if it's an image of when he was at the school that Alabama will be playing?

Will have to get an official ruling, but my take would be violation. While he can be associated to either of those schools, his current school affiliation trumps the other. I'm going with VIOLATION!!!

Will have to get an official ruling, but my take would be violation. While he can be associated to either of those schools, his current school affiliation trumps the other. I'm going with VIOLATION!!!

I concur.

Im sure the pics/comments on here have a bearing on the games

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

you guys must be related to corso or lou

Mojo violation.

then it's settled, let it be written in stone.

Im sure the pics/comments on here have a bearing on the games

roflol.gif roflol.gif roflol.gif

you guys must be related to corso or lou

May the Lords of Mojo have their way with you.

I do not have the mojo constitution here in front of me, and I am not one of the Police, but here is my understanding of the mojo rules:

GENERAL MOJO RULES

1. NO farks including Auburn are ever allowable by Auburn fans.

2. Any Alabama farks are allowable (and encouraged) by Auburn fans, except where Rule 1 applies.

3. Any rival school farks are allowable by Auburn fans, except where Rule 1 applies.

4. Rival fans may fark Auburn.

BEATDOWN COMING RULES

1. Farks of Alabama and next opponent only. No general Alabama farks.

2. Farks must only be for Alabama's next opponent. No pre-mature farks for the following week's opponent.

3. "Beatdown Happened" farks after the beatdown is received are appropriate for 24 hours ONLY.

:roflol::roflol:

Archived