AU - UFL crazy reporter last year

AU!

Remember that crazy reporter that was at the AU/UFL game last year and claimed that the crowd emptied onto the field and that we were all low class and all that jazz? I was just wondering if he saw Florida rush the field this year cause I'm pretty sure I saw as many Florida fans on the field this year as I did Auburn fans on the field last year....

The crazy reporter's name is Peter Kerasotis and he's still writing for Florida Today, a newspaper out of Brevard County, Florida.

After last year's game he held an open poll in his paper for weeks, "Was it a fumble or incomplete pass?" Even in the heart of Gator country, the poll's results were about 63% saying the ref made a good call. Peter thence dropped the poll and wouldn't mention it again.

I read his pre-game story this year, and he was very cautions (read scared). He did once again comment on Auburn "cheating" by piping in artificial noise during last year's game. He hasn't posted a post-game story this year. Probably in the hospital getting fluids or something. Maybe depression therapy.

You can read his stuff online at FloridaToday.com.

The crazy reporter's name is Peter Kerasotis and he's still writing for Florida Today, a newspaper out of Brevard County, Florida.

After last year's game he held an open poll in his paper for weeks, "Was it a fumble or incomplete pass?" Even in the heart of Gator country, the poll's results were about 63% saying the ref made a good call. Peter thence dropped the poll and wouldn't mention it again.

I read his pre-game story this year, and he was very cautions (read scared). He did once again comment on Auburn "cheating" by piping in artificial noise during last year's game. He hasn't posted a post-game story this year. Probably in the hospital getting fluids or something. Maybe depression therapy.

You can read his stuff online at FloridaToday.com.

He needs to write about the level of the music played at the swamp, it's as loud or louder than the music we played last year.

Leave the man alone. He is still in hearing therapy after his eardrums exploded from the music at JHS last year. Over time, I believe he will be able to hear again.

Archived