WJOX

AUdad4kicks

On my way to work at 6AM they said that finescum was going to be on at 7AM with THE COACH of the triumphant AUBURN TIGERS to follow. Well they didn't say it that way, but they should have.

My question is did anybody hear either, and what was said?

I heard them both. Tuberville came on first. He was proud of defense,Cox, kicker ect. He was openly excited about getting Brad Lester back. He talked about us being real banged up. He was very very proud of the whole team. Finescum was crawfishing real bad. He quickly started talking about how Shula was a good QB coach & sarah jessica parker wilson II did not have a good qb coach. He said that minor appleblack was $aban'$ 4th or 5th choice. Anyway listen at 5:00pm Coach Dye will be on finescum. Should be good stuff. War Eagle!!!!!

Thank you. Unfortunately I'll still be working. I'll need that update too.

You know, the rest of this site is getting tired from carrying you... :P

I heard them both. Tuberville came on first. He was proud of defense,Cox, kicker ect. He was openly excited about getting Brad Lester back. He talked about us being real banged up. He was very very proud of the whole team. Finescum was crawfishing real bad. He quickly started talking about how Shula was a good QB coach & sarah jessica parker wilson II did not have a good qb coach. He said that minor appleblack was $aban'$ 4th or 5th choice. Anyway listen at 5:00pm Coach Dye will be on finescum. Should be good stuff. War Eagle!!!!!

Yet another example of ******** being a "Bama homer" <_<

Thank you. Unfortunately I'll still be working. I'll need that update too.

You know, the rest of this site is getting tired from carrying you... :P

Well, just know that I really appreciate the help. :)

Why are you here?

It was a simple question that was asked. Deserving a simple answer which was recieved.

Why are you here?

It was a simple question that was asked. Deserving a simple answer which was recieved.

No one knows why he is here. But since you asked him, he'll likely accuse you of stalking him.

Oh, ******** doesn't play homer all the time.

The show has a heavy Bama slant. Big time.

Its showtime at the moment. Time for him to get all the bama fans riled up and calling into the show to complain and cry and hate Auburn.

The man is a genius at making money doing bad radio.

How you can be so utterly clueless about the game of football and just play to peoples emotions and still have listeners intrigues me.

I would call him a genius on that alone. Play in the shallow gene pool and make $$. The bammers will be calling in all week either paniciking or puffing out their chest and being unrealistic.

Its all an amazing show. Too bad it sucks big time if you are an Auburn fan on pretty much 350 days a year.

Why are you here?

No one knows why he is here. But since you asked him, he'll likely accuse you of stalking him.

SAD, but, Very true. :rolleyes:

The sarcasm is noted. But surely you are being completely honest in implying he isn't and does not think of Nick when he's singing "I touch myself".

I just sprayed here and you are still coming around, I guess its time to call Cook's

if you notice ******** never actually talks about football. All he does is talk about football coaches like they are all in the same row in mrs. johnson's 7th grade social studies class. Either its saban this, or tuberville that, or fulmer this (or like last week, bowden also). And if he's not ranting about coaches then he's generalizing his callers onto an entire fanbase. It befuddles me how he has a radio show and knows absolutely nothing about football.

I just sprayed here and you are still coming around, I guess its time to call Cook's

just another example of one of our resident bammers jumping out of the bushes to cry when we nayspeak of the tahd. ITS A FREAKIN AUBURN BOARD!!!!!! If you don't like people talking negative about your team and you constantly spend time on said team's archrival message board that can mean only one thing.........sadomasicist?

But for real, ******** is no bama homer. His show is in B'ham therefore he pimps the tide to no end in order to get listeners. Would he be as successful as he is today if he equally covered Auburn or UT...Hellllll no. The man is sort of a genius if you think about it, he gets paid to take phone calls from idiots all across the state on a show that requires no homework, just today's newspapers.

Archived