Star Jackson to UAT

WAR-MATT

I'll welcome every freakish athlete, but I have to admit that his throwing motion has me a little worried.

He short arms the ball similar to that dud of a quarterback, Phillip Rivers.

Best. QB. Ever.

Translation: "Overrated because he's commited to Bama"

No. He's just seeing into the future at what the unwashed masses will be saying about him for the next 4 years until he doesn't win a Heisman.

The turds have 18 or 19 commits now, so they can only award somewhere in the neigborhood of 6-7 more schollys unless they sign some sign and place players. When you check the "want-to-be-turd" lists, that means many the hold outs won't be able to be tiders. On the other hand, we have something like 7-8 schollys left and with Ensminger leaving, perhaps more. We are doing well, but I hope recruiting picks up through the season ....

Best. QB. Ever.

Translation: "Overrated because he's commited to Bama"

DeRon Furr > Star Jackson.

We didn't really want him because his name is "Star."

:thumbsup:

Yeah, that's just weird.

I'll welcome every freakish athlete, but I have to admit that his throwing motion has me a little worried.

He short arms the ball similar to that dud of a quarterback, Phillip Rivers.

Vince Young throws like a weirdo, but he seems to be doing alright. I thought he was gonna bust in the NFL primarily because of that, but I was way wrong. Hopefully Jackson's throwing motion really is a problem. ;)

Borges liked Star's potential a lot, but Star didn't like our depth chart. He would have never gotten past Kodi Burns on the depth chart.

Borges liked Star's potential a lot, but Star didn't like our depth chart. He would have never gotten past Kodi Burns on the depth chart.

Yeah, just like Bo wouldn't have started until his junior year at Alabama.... ;) . Careful, we have been burned by that type of thinking many times.

Archived