John Thrower's latest blog

WAR-MATT

Stump

08.30./07

A Fact To Remember

The NCAA does not advertise, send out notices, post notices, or advise the press or so-called “those in the know” on the internet of which member institution it is investigating or intends to investigate. Therefore, simply because there is nothing in print, etc. that that there is a current NCAA investigation of a member institution ongoing does not, in any way mean that there has not, is not, or will not be an NCAA investigation.

Note: I have not forgotten my promise to state a factual set of events as to reason or reasons for not contacting the SEC Office regarding possibly a violation of NCAA rules by a SEC member institution. I will present it in detail. I will tell you at this time that the series of events began of Friday December 13, 1991 at 11:00 AM in the commissioner’s office and continues today.

This guy throws out some vague crap. I don't know who he is other than what I have read from his blogs this year...but he sure is interested in NCAA infractions and other schools...

This guy throws out some vague crap. I don't know who he is other than what I have read from his blogs this year...but he sure is interested in NCAA infractions and other schools...

Man, no crap.... I wont explain it to you, but this guy is one of the best informed :au: folks with respect to NCAA infractions. He was the lawyer that turned Gene Jelks with the NCAA.

Stump

I will tell you at this time that the series of events began of Friday December 13, 1991 at 11:00 AM in the commissioner’s office and continues today.

Wasn't that around the time that Fulmer took over at UTK? Wasn't the commissioner at the time Roy "Rocky Top" Kramer? It would be sweet if someone exposed all of that stuff. I don't think the death penalty is strong enough for the crap Kramer and Fulmer pulled during the 90's.

I don't care for Kramer or Fulmer but I thank Fulmer from the

bottom of my heart because of what he did to bammer. :cheer:

Archived