ESPN preseason power 16 preview

WAR-MATT

I just have to shake my head at this.

link

Bill Curry on Run Offense

Despite an inexperienced O-line -- only LT King Dunlap is back -- Auburn will be solid on the ground. Sophomore RB Ben Tate is a big weapon, and Brad Lester is one of the few FBs who can bust long runs :blink: : He had a 21-yard TD run against Georgia last season.

You beat me too it...

I was going to post the same link because I thought the overall players discussed were not the norm.

I think King D is not getting his due.

I just have to shake my head at this.

link

Bill Curry on Run Offense

Despite an inexperienced O-line -- only LT King Dunlap is back -- Auburn will be solid on the ground. Sophomore RB Ben Tate is a big weapon, and Brad Lester is one of the few FBs who can bust long runs :blink: : He had a 21-yard TD run against Georgia last season.

I think that brick bounced off his head.

You guys ever heard of a typo? The R and F are right next to each other on the keyboard. Things slip through from time to time.

That wasn't a typo. Lots of tailbacks can bust long run. Few full backs can. In the context it was written, it was clearly not at typo.

Since when did Bill Curry ever figure out Auburn anyway?

Why are all the former coaches who are now commentators at ESPN seem to have very little knowledge of the teams they are talking about. Maybe that's why they are former coaches.

Look at it this way you give you opinion on everything that comes your way and try to be creative in each response.

It could just mean this, and this is how I took it.

Brad Lester is one of a few running backs that have big play capabilities.

What is so wrong with that stmt

Chris Spielman on Run Defense

"Groves broke through last year -- 11 TFLs -- but he'd better be ready for lots of double-teams. NG Josh Thompson and DE Sen'Derrick Marks have the ability to divert blockers away from Groves. They just need to use it."

What does he think? We're stupid? That the coaching staff hasn't realized that duh......we need to get Marks and Thompson in there to pull the double teaming off Groves so he can work.

Archived