You're going to HELL!

CShine

Hey, my wife used to be Catholic. :lol:

Seriously, even though I do agree with alot of the topics on this website (not all), I don't think Christ would really like the way the message is being delivered. Trying to scare people or guilt them to believe how you believe is not the way to go. You can't reach a person with hatefulness, but only with the love that Christ showed. The owner of this website really needs check himself when studying the Word and let the Holy Spirit guide him.

Hey, my wife used to be Catholic. :lol:

Seriously, even though I do agree with alot of the topics on this website (not all), I don't think Christ would really like the way the message is being delivered. Trying to scare people or guilt them to believe how you believe is not the way to go. You can't reach a person with hatefulness, but only with the love that Christ showed. The owner of this website really needs check himself when studying the Word and let the Holy Spirit guide him.

I agree. Sometimes the truth needs to be presented with more compassion. Many people do not even know what the truth is. To find the truth, read the bible yourself. There is only one message that is the same for all.

Archived