Dean threatens Dems if he doesnt win...

DKW 86

Call off dogs, I am the winner or else.

Dr. Dean also implied that many of his supporters, particularly young people, might stay home in November if another Democrat's name ends up on the ballot. "I don't know where they're going to go, but they're certainly not going to vote for a conventional Washington politician," he said. Though Dr. Dean has repeatedly said he would back whichever Democrat wins the nomination, he said Sunday that support was "not transferable anymore" and that endorsements, including his own, "don't guarantee anything."

Dean seems to be seting himself up as nominee winner or big whiner, either me or no one.

I, like many of those watching all this find Dean to be the easiest to defeat in November. The more he talks the more he sounds like McGovern.

Fear the Dean!!!

Yeah, we really fear him TA. He just seems to keep on saying some real intelligent things. Looks like Bush is going to only serve one term if Dean gets the nomination. :rolleyes:

Fear the Dean!!!

Yeah, we really fear him TA. He just seems to keep on saying some real intelligent things. Looks like Bush is going to only serve on term if Dean gets the nomination. :rolleyes:

Now you're catching on!!!

Fear the Dean!!!

Yeah, we really fear him TA. He just seems to keep on saying some real intelligent things. Looks like Bush is going to only serve on term if Dean gets the nomination. :rolleyes:

Now you're catching on!!!

Yeah, catching on to Dean would be like catching a bad rash. :lol:

Fear the Dean!!!

Yes Al, I do fear Dean. The mere thought of Dean as President of the United States sends chills down my back. The terrorists of the world are praying for him to win I'm sure. Since he is so in favor of the UN fighting them instead of the United States military.

Since he is so in favor of the UN fighting them instead of the United States military.

Excuse me, but doesn't the U.N. come whining to the US whenever they NEED a military presence somewhere in the world? So either way, it is still the US military - but if Dean had his way, our fighting forces would be under U.N. control.

Not disagreeing with you, TigerMike - you are right on. I was merely clarifying a point - this is just another way Dean would subjugate this country to international will and opinion and control. Totally unsat.

Excuse me, but doesn't the U.N. come whining to the US whenever they NEED a military presence somewhere in the world? So either way, it is still the US military - but if Dean had his way, our fighting forces would be under U.N. control.

Not disagreeing with you, TigerMike - you are right on. I was merely clarifying a point - this is just another way Dean would subjugate this country to international will and opinion and control. Totally unsat.

Thanks Jenny, that's what I was saying, but you were much more clear with that point.

Archived