Yesterday's Camp

WAR-MATT

Star Jackson a 6'3" 185lb QB from Lake Worth (Florida) picked up an offer from the coaches this weekend. Over 100 QBs have camped at AU this summer and this is the first to be offered as a QB. Rivals # 2 ranked dual threat QB ran a 4.45 40. He's throws were on the money as well.

D.J. Woods a 6'0" 170lb WR from Strongsville (Ohio) picked up an offer as well. The coaches said he is the smoothest WR to camp thru AU in several years. Deandre Brown was as good as advertised, but he already had his offer. At 6'6" and 225lb, he's a pretty amazing athlete.

Star Jackson a 6'3" 185lb QB from Lake Worth (Florida) picked up an offer from the coaches this weekend. Over 100 QBs have camped at AU this summer and this is the first to be offered as a QB. Rivals # 2 ranked dual threat QB ran a 4.45 40. He's throws were on the money as well.

Bama site says he's visiting there the 23rd and they fully expect him to commit during the visit.

The teams his was considering going into this weekend were Bama, West Virginia, UCF, USF, Florida and FSU. This was his comment after the camp; "I don’t really have an order, but Auburn’s in there. I’ll put it like that.” :gofig:

But I keep forgetting recruits will crawl over on glass and blah, blah, blah.

Star Jackson a 6'3" 185lb QB ... the first to be offered as a QB.

DeRon Furr an AU commit is listed as a QB according to Insiders.

Star Jackson a 6'3" 185lb QB ... the first to be offered as a QB.

DeRon Furr an AU commit is listed as a QB according to Insiders.

The coaches have informed him that there is a good chance he'll play another position for us. So you could almost say he's being recruited as a athlete.

Bama site says he's visiting there the 23rd and they fully expect him to commit during the visit.

He's already said that he's making a lot more visits before he commits anywhere. So I don't know where that came from.

I thought it was interesting that CTT told Chris Jordan at your camp that the RB depth chart was light and he has a great chance to play early as a freshman.

He's already said that he's making a lot more visits before he commits anywhere. So I don't know where that came from.

I thought it was interesting that CTT told Chris Jordan at your camp that the RB depth chart was light and he has a great chance to play early as a freshman.

I think that was said taking Enrique Davis out of the equation. If Enrique does not get in this year there will be a hole in CTT's plained RB depth chart for 08'. Eric Smith appears to be the first choice of most AU coaches this year and it looks like it's down to us or Clemson for his services.

Brad Lester (SR)

Ben Tate (JR)

Mario Fannin (SO)

Tristan Davis? (SR)

Enrique Davis? (SO)

You'll have two upper classmen with experience and 3 (as of now) unknowns. What's so wrong with the assumption that a frosh could push for PT?

Probably because Ben Tate will be the starter, and Mario Fanin is probably the most purely talented of the entire group.

Unless Enrique doesn't make it AND someone gets hurt, he aint seein the field.

And you know what CTT said to him how. I read the same article you're talking about. Quit taking what your turd little friends tell you and turning it around.

Archived