Advice Please

CarolinaTiger

hey all...just signed up for 'clubphoto.com', a place that evidently prints digital photos and stuff for you...something like $0.17 - $0.25 per print...

anyway, i'm setting up an 'online' photo album...

can someone give me an idea of what all is going on?

are they storing my pictures on their database somehow?

now someone else can go view the pictures i "upload" to them?

advice, cautions, etc., greatly appreciated.

ct

CT,

Can't you also ask these questions directly to clubphoto.com? It stands to reason they would want to answer any & all questions of a potential subscriber as a matter of customer service.

CT,

Can't you also ask these questions directly to clubphoto.com? It stands to reason they would want to answer any & all questions of a potential subscriber as a matter of customer service.

well, i'm sure i could, but that wouldn't be near as much fun!

anyone know where the 'customer service' button is for clubphoto.com?

:P

ct

hey all...just signed up for 'clubphoto.com', a place that evidently prints digital photos and stuff for you...something like $0.17 - $0.25 per print...

anyway, i'm setting up an 'online' photo album...

can someone give me an idea of what all is going on?

are they storing my pictures on their database somehow?

now someone else can go view the pictures i "upload" to them?

advice, cautions, etc., greatly appreciated.

ct

CT,

When I first got my digital camera, I signed up for a photo printing service, shutterfly.com. I had a great experince with them and would still recommend them to this day. They posted the pictures on the web but you had to have a password to access them. I would assume that you'd also need a password to access the images, thus making it impossible to link to them. JMHO from my prior experince. I've since purchased a digital printer, where you can print images straight from your memory card. At around $150, they're worth the price if only for the convenience of printing pictures out immediately instead of having to wait on prints to be printed and mailed.

I have some of my wooodworking pics up at a site called OFOTO.com. Jenny recommended that site to me, and if it came from her, you know it has to be good. You then email anybody you like a link to share the photo album, but they do have to register to view them. They can then order prints of any pic they would like.

I also recently bought a photoprinter. Its the HP 7350( i think), buts its the bomb. The results i get from that printer are incredible. It has slots for all types of memory cards to print directly without a PC, and it has a 4 x 6 paper tray for standard photographic prints. I highly recommend this printer to everybody. I bought it at SAMS, and i think it was $149... Great price for a fantastic printer.. :)

thansk guys...this is my first foray into this kind of thing.

these digital photo printers you are talking about...do they do fine for 'regular' printing as well?

Archived