WHAT?!!! Lindsey Lohan is Maxim's #1

I don't have a link - I read it in a copy of the magazine several years ago, and searching for an article entitled "The Proper way to GDOAW" while on my work computer is NOT a good idea.

However if one of you slackers finds a link, I will look at it at home and see if it's the same one. It was excellent. Very scholarly. Obviously some girl got the benefit of the author's extensive research. Lucky wench.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have a link - I read it in a copy of the magazine several years ago, and searching for an article entitled "The Proper way to GDOAW" while on my work computer is NOT a good idea.

It very well could earn you some new female friends...

Say what you want but Lindsay Lohan is freakin' hot. Ok, she USE to be hot, and now I don't know what to make of her. At her best, she certainly is top 10 material, but sadly, she's only 'near' her best when she's on screen, while most of the time she's putting her career in a nose dive while snorting coke, living off booze and partying with Paris "skank" Hilton and other assorted wastes of life. I'd like to hope Lindsay would lose that crowd, get serious about what ever career she can salvage, get a handle on her recreational drugs / drinking , get healthy and eventually come to find that her one TRUE love, me , can make life all better. B)

lindsay_lohan19_300.jpg

p.s. Gotta say that I respect Jessica Alba a lot more these days. She's been CONSISTANTLY hot, doesn't make a habit of making an ass of herself, going in and out of rehab, etc......

Just curious, do you guys think Maxim is really a good men's magazine? If they got LL thing so wrong, wouldnt they be getting other stuff just as bad wrong?

I subscribe to maxim and it's still pretty good. Men's Health is much better in terms of articles/info/good health & nutrition tips.

maxim is a magazine for typical douches, but at least it isn't chock full of half-naked dudes.

Can't exactly read Cosmo for a monthly Men's magazine now can I? Some of us actually read the articles.

That's what I used to tell people about my Playboys...but those had naked women in it.

Playboy is the only men's magazine that I read and I do read the articles!

Lindsey Lohan + Paris Hilton = One HAPPY Me! :big:

Archived